Votes: 34 20.6%
  • 4-7

Votes: 76 46.1%
  • 8-10

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • >10

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
Judges and their opinions are not aligned with the way game it happens. If that would be the case then Vikas Krishan would not have won in first case and if that decision was overturned then surely it means it was mistake by judges/refree and you think everything is good with them?

Please revisit the match as it takes only 10-12 matches and then we will discus again if you want. I would also lik you to see 2 more important games of Sumit Sangwan and one cuba boxer's match. If you want I can provide you the link.

Remember one thing, Once judges/Refree did foul play in 1-2 games, they carry reputation everywhere.
hmmm will do, I've got bbc i player. thanks though.
off to sleep now, talk tomorrow.

We have won only one medal in boxing, none from the males. But we have some good young boxers to start for 2016- Shiva, Vikash, Devendro, Sumit. Hope they will utilise this experience. Mr Singh is retiring. They can bring in Akhil Kumar. He is very intelligent and I think strategically he can help the young boxer more. And, in next 10 years the boxers should climb in ranking to get better draws next time. Satosi Shimju of Japan, whom Shiva had beaten in to pulp in Asian qualifier ensured a medal while Shiva gone in first round. Draw counts a lot. Next time we will surely win couple of gold.

Now, only the wrestlers are left, Hope the soul of late Dara Singh will enter our wrestlers body and help them winning bouts. :D

hmmm will do, I've got bbc i player. thanks though.
off to sleep now, talk tomorrow.

No probs buddy.. Good night!

We have won only one medal in boxing, none from the males. But we have some good young boxers to start for 2016- Shiva, Vikash, Devendro, Sumit. Hope they will utilise this experience. Mr Singh is retiring. They can bring in Akhil Kumar. He is very intelligent and I think strategically he can help the young boxer more. And, in next 10 years the boxers should climb in ranking to get better draws next time. Satosi Shimju of Japan, whom Shiva had beaten in to pulp in Asian qualifier ensured a medal while Shiva gone in first round. Draw counts a lot. Next time we will surely win couple of gold.

Now, only the wrestlers are left, Hope the soul of late Dara Singh will enter our wrestlers body and help them winning bouts. :D

from today's performance I got some hope from Tintu as well. Lets see how she performs tomorrow.

Not to get dissapointed.... It just that idiotic britsh pm want to make india feel how frustation feels like.... MMRCA frustation vs Olympic Frustation. our boxer did more then well and in brazil olympic india will be top 15th for sure.... Cameroon will leave soon. He been hated even in his own country.... By the way india will do well in wrestling. We might get 2 to 3 medals (2 for sure). 1 of them will be Gold.... Sushil kumar is the champion and he wont let india dissapoint.... His best friend too will bring medal but i doubt about geeta phogat.... She gets nervous fast.... Her match is today.... 5 indian wrestler taking part. 2 of them alot strong.... From 9 to 12 everyone will have their match (2 of them on 10th august).... Geeta phogat starting from 9th (same day she will fight for medal and thats a good thing in wrestling where wrestlers plays all matchs same day).... GO SUSHIL KUMAR GO. WE WANT GOLD....

Hey man we just need gold from wrestlers, agar Dara singh ki aatma unme aa gayi toh to voh pura wrestling stadium India le aayenge........:rofl:

So, our male boxing team come back without any medal despite having some top class boxers and very experienced coaches. I am bit disappointed by the boxing coaches. Certainly they are not there to teach ABCD of boxing to national teams. But, their main job is to analyse the opponents and formulate strategy for our boxers. But, our last hopes- Vijender and Devendro looked clueless to counter their opponent's strategy. Barnes came with proper strategy to blunt Devendro's most lethal hooks which clear from his guard. Even the commentators were saying Devendro should use uppercuts as Barnes was prepared for his hooks. but, I dont think our coaches did tell it to Devendro. Indian boxers looked spent force in the last rounds. I hope the Boxing federation should consider to bring in young and intelligent Akhil Kumar as coach (At 30 now he has hardly any chance to participate in next olympic ; Shiva Thapa taking on his weight category).

You forgot the twins of Mary, at i think 9/10 years in 2016 they will be the youngest boxers in the world :D

I hope they see a lot of Hindi movies so that they can take there Mom's revenge with the Britishers, remember "mere karan arjun aayenge".......:rofl:

When will be Geeta's wrestling match?? anybody familiar with the rules of wrestling?? please explain.

@roybot pre-quater, quater, semifinals and finals all are at same day.... Can u tell me what time wrestling starting? by the way geeta phogat good wrestler but she gets nervous fast.... Specialy its her first olympic but we can hope for a bronze if she holds her nerves.... She really good wrestler....

You forgot the twins of Mary, at i think 9/10 years in 2016 they will be the youngest boxers in the world :D

I hope they see a lot of Hindi movies so that they can take there Mom's revenge with the Britishers, remember "mere karan arjun aayenge".......:rofl:

Good one, Mere Karan Arjun aayenge..................:cheers:

Geeta Lost . I saw her match 1 hr before. Both were equal till second round with 1-1 but then in last round Canadian opponent got 3 point (which was again debatable) while Geeta got only 1 and lost.

Read it in NDTV Live Blog :

Geeta Phogat has lost her match 3-1 overall. She still has an outside chance if her opponent Verbeek of Canada reaches the finals. Phogat will then have a shot at the bronze medal in the repechage round.

Geeta will fight for Bronze in repechage as Verbeek moved up to final. Now it is on.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom