• 4-7

Votes: 76 46.1%
  • 8-10

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • >10

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
Good...the italian guy (silver medalist last time) is falling behind

@Prometheus the above user said he missed 4.... So i guess he gone for sure.... What a shame on him. By the way the link of user sab showing that Kumar vijay doing well. He at top. The list showing him as no.1 atm....

@Prometheus the above user said he missed 4.... So i guess he gone for sure.... What a shame on him. By the way the link of user sab showing that Kumar vijay doing well. He at top. The list showing him as no.1 atm....

he missed 6...............now he is gone

he is goneeeeeee :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

will we get any more medal or not???????????

P.S. SAINA, NOW U PLS DON'T UPSET US!!!! MATCH STARTING AT 6:30PM IST

When is Mary Kom's match? Highly expecting gold from her..

Bud, Women Women's Flyweight & Lightweight are starting from 5th....Today we have Mens pre-quarters...

And Also Sania is playing for a place in semis later today!!!....Crucial Day for Us....finger crossed...:unsure:

I AM GETTING REALLY SKEPTIC, IF WE CAN GET ANY MORE MEDAL OR NOT??

INDIAN CONTINGENT HAS REALLY PERFORMED BELOW PAR, DAMN

Kumari deepika no.1.... Sodi no.1.... Both are loosers. They only knows how to be world no.1 when real good shooters are absent.... Now our hope is kumar vijay.... And gagan narang but even gagan narang does not do well in 50M. Last time he got silver in CWG.... Our real hope is in wrestling and boxing.... Wrestling for Gold and boxing for silvers and bronze.... Sodi totaly dissapointed india.... By the way i saw news that Sodi got eliminated.... What a big Shame....

he messed up last few shots.... God knows what happens to our athletes on big stage.....First Deepika Kumari now Sodhi....

So who are out of our list of medal hopes-

1)Deepika
2)Woman Recurve team
3)Shiva Thapa/Sangwan (I considered at least one of them would reach semi-final)
4)Abhinav Brinda
5)Sodhi

P kashyap is facing 2nd seed in QF. very difficult to progress. Monoj Kumar will face Tom Staker of Uk. very unlikely to progress.
Devendro facing the fourth seed and silver medalist of 2008; but he can go through....

Kumari deepika no.1.... Sodi no.1.... Both are loosers. They only knows how to be world no.1 when real good shooters are absent.... Now our hope is kumar vijay.... And gagan narang but even gagan narang does not do well in 50M. Last time he got silver in CWG.... Our real hope is in wrestling and boxing.... Wrestling for Gold and boxing for silvers and bronze.... Sodi totaly dissapointed india.... By the way i saw news that Sodi got eliminated.... What a big Shame....

Thats harsh boss!!...

dude, before mocking the indian athletes, we should ask ourselves, do we treat them well?? do we make good training arrangements for them?? do we even give them 5% of respect which our cricketers get?? do we even follow other sports when there is no big ticket event like the olympics??? & than suddenly after 4 years we think our athletes will do wonders for us. IMHO we should be thankful to gagan that at least he have give us a face saver bronze.

look at China, the only thing the athletes have to worry about is there game, rest is taken good care by there govt. & the people.

+ when Olympics get over we are back to cricket & what next hairstlyle Dhoni gonna make, or when is sachin gonna retire, no one will ask who was or is no. 1 in archery or double trap.

Back
Top Bottom