Votes: 34 20.6%
  • 4-7

Votes: 76 46.1%
  • 8-10

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • >10

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
Only a shame-less person like you will come and comment like this, being one of the most populated country I.E 180 million what your country Pakistan have achieved that you are commenting on India??, I saw how your athletes who gained back door entry (wild card) in Swimming, running and shooting all performed and placed last after their loss - even in loss they are the worst performers in their events, but most of the Indian athletes entered their respective events by merit and those who lost are also went down fighting, except few...

So before commenting on India first do it your self, because in the last Asian games in China - India was placed sixth in the medals table with 14 (Gold), 17 (Silver), 34 (Bronze) - 65 (Total) = on the other hand Pakistan won 3 (Gold), 2 (Silver), 3 (Bronze) - 8 (Total). In Common Wealth games India placed second in the table with 38 (Gold), 27 (Silver), 36 (Bronze) - 101 (Total) = on the other hand Pakistan won 2 (Gold), 1 (Silver), 2 (Bronze) - 5 (Total)!!!. At-least India is performing much better in Asian and Common Wealth Games - so you should be ashamed for your country because your country's population of 180 million is also huge...

Shut up dude, Stop weaning about something ur fellow Indian made the polls, - there was option for 0 in polls, ur ******** kind made this poll and the options. I did what I best thought resembles the closest for 1.2 Billion Indians that is 0 GOLD MEDALS. Mind you, you are on a Pakistani Forum!

Frankly, my and other people who voted 0 (zero) GOLD medals for India are winning, aren't they not??? Its a fact. stop taking it to ur heart.

Now question of Pakistan, am of the view that Pakistan should not be part of Olympics with double-standard Europeans. I would reccomend Pakistan to pull out of Common Wealth Games too. Its a personal view.

So go get a life Indian and go back to ur own forums than polluting Pakistani Forums with such words...which I never used.

Dumb English commentator of BBC : "So much Hot temp in the court will favor athletes from Asia"!!

Seriously...

sania wins the match 21-14 , 21-16..enters the quarter final..which wil be played tomorrow

saina wins the round of 16 and goes into the quater finals....cool both men and women singles badmitton in QF

Shut up dude, Stop weaning about something ur fellow Indian made the polls, - there was option for 0 in polls, ur ******** kind made this poll and the options. I did what I best thought resembles the closest for 1.2 Billion Indians that is 0 GOLD MEDALS. Mind you, you are on a Pakistani Forum!

Frankly, my and other people who voted 0 (zero) GOLD medals for India are winning, aren't they not??? Its a fact. stop taking it to ur heart.

Now question of Pakistan, am of the view that Pakistan should not be part of Olympics with double-standard Europeans. I would reccomend Pakistan to pull out of Common Wealth Games too. Its a personal view.

So go get a life Indian and go back to ur own forums than polluting Pakistani Forums with such words...which I never used.

Pajji chill maro, jyada tention nahi lene ka...

Sour grapes... Feels sorry for you man... And yeh.. its PDF.. that gives you a deserved immunity, doesn't it??

Back
Top Bottom