Votes: 34 20.6%
  • 4-7

Votes: 76 46.1%
  • 8-10

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • >10

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
Who knows, I didn't watch the match, so can't comment on that, but good to see the prompt response from Ajay Maken.

no i m asking if the decision is in favor of India, will this mean that sumeet enters next round & brazilian guy loses?

no i m asking if the decision is in favor of India, will this mean that sumeet enters next round & brazilian guy loses?

I guess that will be the case if they reverse the decision, but i think if the judges haven't done any serious mistake most probably it will stay as it is.

the problem is that if he had got that 1 crore before the olympics for training, he would had got gold instead.
Here is the amount they spent on all the players Link
Spent Rs 131.58 lacs on Abhinav Bindra,Rs 40.72 lacs on Sania Mirza whereas only Rs. 25 lacs were spent on the Boxing Team under National Sports Development Fund (NSDF) :angry:

Awards to Medal Winners at Olympics by Steel Ministry
The Steel Sports Council (SSC) of the Ministry of Steel has decided that medal winners at London Olympics 2012 will be awarded Rs. 50 lakh each for winning Gold Medal, Rs. 25 lakh each for Silver Medal and Rs.20 lakh each for winning a Bronze Medal.

The award to the medal winners will be disbursed by Minister for Steel, Shri Beni Prasad Verma, who is the ‘Patron’ of the Steel Sports Council.

I guess that will be the case if they reverse the decision, but i think if the judges haven't done any serious mistake most probably it will stay as it is.

i think than India has a good chance, since only 1 point separated the two. You can assess the match by the comment made by the commentators of ESPN which called the points given to the Brazilian as Daylight Robbery - now that are really harsh words for a neutral commentator.

If India somehow pull this match against the Dutch then it would be nothing more than a luck .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom