Votes: 34 20.6%
  • 4-7

Votes: 76 46.1%
  • 8-10

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • >10

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
Gagan will take part in two more events.... So atleast one more medal will be ours if not two.... As i said india will have 5 to 7 medals for sure.... Sodi too world champion, sushil the hero of india.... Saina, vijender, deepika, geeta, mary kom all been world champions so more medals will come. Watch out for gagan again in two events. He the 'MAN'. Congratulation INDIA.

narang2.jpg

What a proud moment ... but the tricolor was in the middle last time :-(

Can anyone post the time table when Indian Olympians are competing in what sports? Would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance :)

Check times of india's site...they give it every day.....today Sumit Sangwan -boxing 81 kg (7-30pm)
Saina Nehwal 11pm; Jwala-Aswini
Hockey 8-30 pm- Ind vs Netherland

Gagan will take part in two more events.... So atleast one more medal will be ours if not two.... As i said india will have 5 to 7 medals for sure.... Sodi too world champion, sushil the hero of india.... Saina, vijender, deepika, geeta, mary kom all been world champions so more medals will come. Watch out for gagan again in two events. He the 'MAN'. Congratulation INDIA.

Hey didnt know that ... Thanks .... he is a real talent .... Ofcourse he will ...

Must say that the London 2012 official website is pretty well designed, edit : rather well organized.

The best thing about Gagan winning it early is that it will allow other players to play freely. They don't have to worry about opening the account any more.

No I want to watch live my friends the Official YouTube channel does not do this.
Aren't they showing this on terrestrial TV like Nine
The list of countries where the YouTube channel will provide exclusive digital access is Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Brunei, Bhutan, Cambodia, East Timor, India, Indonesia, Iran, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom