• 8-10

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • >10

Votes: 13 7.9%

• Total voters
At what time would Final Start?

2 and a half hours to go.

2z59fg8.jpg

DW nothings going to happen, results official now.

I hope so...

Remember that indian boxer who won the match against US boxer but after the match the decision was reversed and given in favor of the US boxer..

I hope nothing of that sort happens...!

"Undoubtedly this is golden leaf in Indian sports history, what Sushil Kumar achieved is unbelievable and incredible. that's really great whole nation salutes him."

From such simple training facilities to reach finals of Olympics is truly great....

london-olympics-sushil_kumar_India-sexy.nude_.jpg

london-olympics-sushil_kumar_India-sexy.wrestler.jpg

@phoenix : no matter which state he is from or region... every Indian(negate one -ajtr-) is cheering for his win... i already arranged party in home called my friends ... and also other states should concentrate on games..... hope London olympics will be a good turn for us... although cry babies influenced results.... we are able to pick 5+1 medals....

yes, we have come a long way in Olympics from no medal in 1992 to bronze in 1996 & 2000 to silver in 2004, to 3 medals in 2008 & now we are assured of 6 medals, i know many people will say that 6 medals are no match to China or USA's 100 medals, but atleast we Indians know that how great an achievement this is, though Chinese & americans may be making fun of us but there govt. knows that a sleeping giant is slowly awakening, from 1 to 3 to 6 medals, we just need 20 more years to make this 60 medals :)

P.S. Atleast 2 medals in boxing were denied of us + If little luck & some good play by our archers & ace shooters would had been there we would have won total 10 medals.

@phoenix : no matter which state he is from or region... every Indian(negate one -ajtr-) is cheering for his win... i already arranged party in home called my friends ... and also other states should concentrate on games..... hope London olympics will be a good turn for us... although cry babies influenced results.... we are able to pick 5+1 medals....

True, i will be partying alone though...ya it doesnt matter that which state athletes belongs, i am saying that every state should learn from haryana and take steps to build and take care of athletes like haryana dose....We should lern from our own people...

Best of luck for gold guys

1 gold and we will jump to 40th spot.....:smitten:

we dont need 20 yrs for bringing 60 medals..we can do it in 10 yrs or less but if we attention to these supports.
These guys are coming from areas who are provided facilities and HRY is among those states...so keep focus on investment in these sports rather than cricket...n keep politics away..see wat happnd to hockey due to politics

Ok..just woke up and watched the replay of both the semifinals. Did Sushil Kumar manage to do a Mike Tyson there, well from the replays on BBC it looks like he did, but from that camera angle it's not conclusive. Hope this doesn't get investigated further. The Japanese wrestler on the other hand is strong and very tactical. He waits and waits and grabs the first opportunity presented to him, Sushil must be careful and he must not walk into the trap. Go for Gold!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom