What's new

Indian Olympics Dream: Rio 2016

How Many Medals Will India win in Rio 2016?

• Total voters
Well played. Its just the start she has a long way to go!

Thanks to Sindhu and India actually, if it wasn't for India playing finals I wouldnt have been watching this match and wouldn't have fell in love with Carolina Marin :p:

So thank you India for the 1st time ever.. !!

But I have first claims over Carolina Marin. I am following her since last two years.

But I have first claims over Carolina Marin. I am following her since last two years.

Damn that was the first time I watched her, and was really impressed by her game ..

Her gameplay is truly eye catching and so is her aggression .. the way she handled the pressure imposed on her by Sindhu after losing the 1st set to her and then coming back stronggg in the next sets made a fan out of me..:big_boss:

And not to mention she's kinda cute too :smitten:

Br3JotQCEAAdDSF.jpg

Bir-Bahadur.jpg

Rajkumar-Tiwari.jpg

Bharat-Kumar.jpg

Indian-Athletes-Who-Work-As-MaidBrick-Kiln-Labourer-and-Golgappa-Seller.png

sarwan-singh.jpg

Visit this page and you will know, what is their Value in India for Olympians winners,...

http://www.fireflydaily.com/sports-heroes/

really hard now I think :(

Aiyooo why you awake for this one??!?!?! :mad: @ranjeet

Ninkal konju toongu ceyya ventum :sleep: (for gold-match esp):enjoy:

Hearty congrats to PV Sindhu....she made India very very proud with her performance....and she is still very young. Like Sakshi Malik I see her winning more medals down the road!

That's it,I am going to play badminton on the weekends from now on and try to lose some weight!

1983-09-24.gif

garfield-exercise.png

garfield08.jpg

Last edited:
In golf the first two rounds are always qualifying but the scores carry forward. Every tournament has different rules but the final cutoff generally includes 50-60 golfers. They get to play the final 2 rounds. Aditi is through by a huge margin.

Any update about Aditi position?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom