What's new

Indian oil tanker ridden with faults rendered useless even before use

Here comes the first cheer leader.........more to follow.............
images

tumblr_mnqazzvqwZ1qkswj5o1_250.gif

cry some more bharoti

Are u a bengali?? If yes where are your roots from, east bengal or west bengal.
I asked because you mentioned "we consider ourselves...."
yes of course i am a Bengali having both West and East Bengal roots(my dad is from W.B. and my mom's family is from E.B.).btw are you a kolkatan?

This product is also indian. The way you post it shows it has given great relief to your burning a#s
Why do you think I posted an indian brand? it "supposedly" helps indians with severe burns, but thn again, its made in India so I dont know if it will work or not :D

images

tumblr_mnqazzvqwZ1qkswj5o1_250.gif

cry some more bharoti

We have nothing to burn there, in case you dint notice we have sold our product and collected our money. So.........why dint you run along and get your treatment. :rofl:

search

This could help. :lol:

We have nothing to burn there, in case you dint notice we have sold our product and collected our money. So.........why dint you run along and get your treatment. :rofl:

search

This could help. :lol:
Just stating the obvious hypocrisy Bharotis seem to have, nothing wrong with that ;)

Indian oil tanker ridden with faults rendered useless even before use

Another example of great (shoddy) indian product dumped into Bangladesh in the name of credit.
Really? When you guys suck at producing your own stuff, why keep blaming others? Do something yourselves for a change!

And stop bellyaching, as is the habit of some of you guys!

Just stating the obvious hypocrisy Bharotis seem to have, nothing wrong with that ;)

A prackistani talking about hypocrisy is funny :lol: but with your condition I'm not surprised. :rofl:

:laughcry: Indians on the other thread are making fun of Chinese railway engines yet cannot even export proper oil tankers :lol:

These very same oil tankers are what the biggest railways in the world (Indian railways) run on for 365 days a year.

Not our fault these Bangladeshi jokers don't have a brain on how to operate them properly, or screw up the capacity figures before ordering...

well,I'm proposing BD members to use their brains and think,all the problems mentioned(even if true) is related to not its operational issues,but more like wrong criteria..they're mentioning about wrong size of pipe,may be Indian Railway uses different size of pipes than BD do..they're mentioning about size mismatch,may be BD railways bought that way..the way it looks,your railway doesn't even knew their own criteria..this kind of tankers are in operation not in India only but in different countries..then why its only BD(not BD railways,but as one of the BD member said,by jamati newspaper) who are complaining???is that our incompetence or your own??why can't your railway can't buy a simple hardware like oil tanker in small number properly??

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom