What's new

Indian officials warn Kashmiris of possible nuclear attack: Report

Nuclear reactor in Gilgit?

What is the source?

not a very reliable source. I had read it many years ago in an article on Indian news portal by b.raman(ex RAW officer). could be false propaganda too.

I seriously doubt the authenticity of this article, there are a myriad of reasons why. If this turns out to be true India would end up destroying itself economically. In a single day if this were to be true and leak out, just imagine what would happen to investor and buyer confidence in the country?

India boasts a resilient and powerful service sector economy, that will go bye bye overnight, as no company of repute will want the headache of image management, expats would be scared away causing millions in losses to the tourism industry and a loss of livelihood to all those who depend on the tourism industry.

Furthermore it would create even greater instability in the region, something no one needs atm.

In closing, i always laugh when reading statements like "bomb proof shelter" and "Nuclear Threat" in the same sentence... Reminds me of this:

duckandcover.jpg

@RescueRanger bogus article/author inspired by SHTF youtube culture

This story is simply amusing, apart from that its just bakwaas.
But @sandy-3126; you can be sure that atleast some villagers living in close vicinity of the LOC are building up earthen embankments around their house walls or even piling up some sand-bags on their roofs and stocking up on food and supplies. In preparation for the next flare-up of shelling. This is an "occupational hazard" of living in that area and has been their plight off and on since 1948. While some may have even evacuated; who knows-even to sunnier climes! But that is neither easy or affordable for most of them.

As I've explained in two earlier posts on this thread, we could also assume that this is all preparations for Nuclear War, since that sounds so EXCITING!

Of course the prospects of Nukes going all "Ka-Boom" around us is simply Exciting to the point of being Orgasmic. Is'nt it? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeronaut india far better protected in mumbai, delhi, banglore etc etc compared to kashmir for two reason.... Kashmir important but mumbai very important for indian economy.... 2nd reason is kashmir too much near to pakistan while mumbai and banglore far away.... So better chance to shoot nuclear tiped missile as india has largest number of defence missile after america.... One of them will be ready by this year. India has variety types of defence missiles. India rejected american patriotic defence sheild because indian defence sheild better (in test) and by this year end or next year it will be ready.... Pakistani missiles will be shot down if it tried to enter mumbai, banglore, delhi etc etc. Kashmir just bit too close to shoot incoming missiles....
@on topic.... i have already said over an over again that war been faught since birth of universe.... Light vs dark.... Good vs evil.... War will happen. Indian military already told goverment it cant play cool anymore.... Pakistan will do mischief again. They have history of it. If they do (they will) than do you think india will again play it cool? Not realy.... So india preparing for it.... America in touch with india and america worried about pakistans nuclear bombs.... America pulling out of afghanistan next year. They will come down hard on pakistan from all corners. Be it sanctions or war.... India been told by america to prepare because when america move in than pakistan will target india.... Golden age is about war and than long peace.... Tensions rising around world.... india vs pak, america vs syria iran, japan vs china, argentina vs uk etc etc.... Get ready for change. India far better prepared. Pakistan wont change because handful of pakistanis ruling pakistan and puting it in trouble....

@isro2222, India is not better prepared for a nuclear war, such a war will easily push India back by at least a few decades and our ABM system does not guarantee against number of missiles.

This whole scenario is wretched, but I agree at some point of time there will be war as the wall of patience and tolerance is eroding pretty fast.

@Aeronaut india far better protected in mumbai, delhi, banglore etc etc compared to kashmir for two reason.... Kashmir important but mumbai very important for indian economy.... 2nd reason is kashmir too much near to pakistan while mumbai and banglore far away.... So better chance to shoot nuclear tiped missile as india has largest number of defence missile after america.... One of them will be ready by this year. India has variety types of defence missiles. India rejected american patriotic defence sheild because indian defence sheild better (in test) and by this year end or next year it will be ready.... Pakistani missiles will be shot down if it tried to enter mumbai, banglore, delhi etc etc. Kashmir just bit too close to shoot incoming missiles....
@on topic.... i have already said over an over again that war been faught since birth of universe.... Light vs dark.... Good vs evil.... War will happen. Indian military already told goverment it cant play cool anymore.... Pakistan will do mischief again. They have history of it. If they do (they will) than do you think india will again play it cool? Not realy.... So india preparing for it.... America in touch with india and america worried about pakistans nuclear bombs.... America pulling out of afghanistan next year. They will come down hard on pakistan from all corners. Be it sanctions or war.... India been told by america to prepare because when america move in than pakistan will target india.... Golden age is about war and than long peace.... Tensions rising around world.... india vs pak, america vs syria iran, japan vs china, argentina vs uk etc etc.... Get ready for change. India far better prepared. Pakistan wont change because handful of pakistanis ruling pakistan and puting it in trouble....

Another brainwashed indian claiming to have another war with Pakistan. Amazing to observe how some Indians express their deepest hidden desires after having a dozen of wet dreams and than jumping on the conclusions. Definitley you have watched "We were soldiers" or "Saving Private Ryan" stuff.....or the WW2 documentaries in which Germany or Japan were shown beaten up by the allies.....Were you physically present their when American was telling India to prepare for the war??? :rofl::rofl: Let me remind you Kidooo that there is only a gap of couple of minutes may be seconds before the nuclear missiles will reach its destination in either Indian or Pakistan.....After that you can definitely start your golden era.....in case you and your country will be there....

@illusion8 nuclear war been faught on earth 4 times already.... Deadly one was rama empire vs atlantis empire in which rama empire nuked europe and america after getting nuked.... Rama empire won the war. i agree india not prepared.... But no country is. as u agree there will be war.... But how can india be sure it wont be nuclear war? Thats the reason india told kashmiris to be ready for nuclear war because india knows pakistan dont think much.... Just like teenagers who do bad karma without thinking what will happen if they get caught.... Pakistan only thinks by one side of brain and ignores what will happen after they use nukes. Mr mushraaf was ready to nuke india. When he told that in meeting than every war expert and politician panic who were looking at mushraaf in disbelief.... Mushraaf after kargil war denied it but majority of people who were in that meeting came openly and told it did happened and they said we all thought mushraaf lost his mind.... Indeed he did. If he had attacked india by nukes than attack on parliment and 26/11 never had happened as india would had replied back with every nuke india has.... Trust me that u cant trust pakistan. They dont think much.... War will happen and it will be nuclear was as america too wants it should be nuclear war to end the war without much effort.... The humanoids and greys too knows it and they predicted it will happen but they will take things in their own hands.... Pleiadians, andromedans and greys heavily patrol all of planet earth inch by inch. They scan for any missile that tiped with nuclear payload.... They wont let any nation use nukes but there are ones who wants nuclear war like zetan greys....
Pak was preparing to use nuke missiles during Kargil war: Book - World - DNA
Here how they scan earth to make sure humans dont use nukes....
UFOs eyed nukes, ex-Air Force personnel say – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs
Aliens have deactivated British and US nuclear missiles, say US military pilots - Telegraph
UFOs Continue To Visit Nuclear Energy Sites
Aliens 'hit our nukes': They even landed at a Suffolk base, claim airmen | Mail Online
Giant UFO Hovering Over Fukushima Nuclear Plant (Mothership) - YouTube

@Rahil khan its easy to insult me.... You can laugh while india gets busy to counter pakistani nukes.... I dont want war.... But sorry to say that india cant take it more cowardly hit and run.... trust me if war dont happen than pakistan will keep coming up with 26/11 types attacks.... Indian military cant let pakistan do whatever it needs.... Why india buying weapons for? For protection? Well if u cant protect than why buy weapons.... You can laugh but india has some of most powerful deadly weapons. Majority of them is hidden and which will come up in war times.... For nuclear missile warning india has this.... (china wanted but india had it)....
Strategic Weapons: India Wants More AWACS To Spot Missiles
Indian Phalcon AWACS - India Defence - YouTube

@illusion8 nuclear war been faught on earth 4 times already.... Deadly one was rama empire vs atlantis empire in which rama empire nuked europe and america after getting nuked.... Rama empire won the war. i agree india not prepared.... But no country is. as u agree there will be war.... But how can india be sure it wont be nuclear war? Thats the reason india told kashmiris to be ready for nuclear war because india knows pakistan dont think much.... Just like teenagers who do bad karma without thinking what will happen if they get caught.... Pakistan only thinks by one side of brain and ignores what will happen after they use nukes. Mr mushraaf was ready to nuke india. When he told that in meeting than every war expert and politician panic who were looking at mushraaf in disbelief.... Mushraaf after kargil war denied it but majority of people who were in that meeting came openly and told it did happened and they said we all thought mushraaf lost his mind.... Indeed he did. If he had attacked india by nukes than attack on parliment and 26/11 never had happened as india would had replied back with every nuke india has.... Trust me that u cant trust pakistan. They dont think much.... War will happen and it will be nuclear was as america too wants it should be nuclear war to end the war without much effort.... The humanoids and greys too knows it and they predicted it will happen but they will take things in their own hands.... Pleiadians, andromedans and greys heavily patrol all of planet earth inch by inch. They scan for any missile that tiped with nuclear payload.... They wont let any nation use nukes but there are ones who wants nuclear war like zetan greys....
Aliens have deactivated British and US nuclear missiles, say US military pilots - Telegraph
Aliens 'hit our nukes': They even landed at a Suffolk base, claim airmen | Mail Online

I thanked you for the effort in your post, your alien discussion not withstanding you do make quite a lot of rational statements.

"humanoids and greys too knows it and they
predicted it will happen but they will take things in their own hands.... Pleiadians,
andromedans" who are these

It is terrible to say, and even to contemplate the planned destruction of hundreds of millions of people, but we have wargamed a number of attack plans with different specific objectives, regarding the operational deployment of our strategic weapons.

The most devastating would remove india from the face of the earth, even to the extent that crops and human habitation would not be possible in the areas for centuries.

This I say with a heavy heart, because it is almost unthinkable - but sometimes - what is anathema - has to be done, unfortunately.

@isro2222

Can you tell me what are the 4 instances of nuclear war ?

One you already said Rama empire vs Atlantis

And then Hiroshima and then Nagasaki.

Fourth one ? - Mahabharatha you mean ?

@Rahil khan its easy to insult me.... You can laugh while india gets busy to counter pakistani nukes.... I dont want war.... But sorry to say that india cant take it more cowardly hit and run.... trust me if war dont happen than pakistan will keep coming up with 26/11 types attacks.... Indian military cant let pakistan do whatever it needs.... Why india buying weapons for? For protection? Well if u cant protect than why buy weapons.... You can laugh but india has some of most powerful deadly weapons. Majority of them is hidden and which will come up in war times.... For nuclear missile warning india has this.... (china wanted but india had it)....
Strategic Weapons: India Wants More AWACS To Spot Missiles
Indian Phalcon AWACS - India Defence - YouTube

I am laughing not because of my unawarenss or.... i am laughing because of the way you are thinking. Without doubt India has a huge military build up and militray arsenal. And i am 200%sure that our military minds are our fully aware of it. You people talk over and over again and again about 26/11?? Do you really think that India has never attempted any terrrorist acts inside Pakistan?? By your logics Pakistan should have gone for a full scale military war with India after the horrible incident of Samjhota Express in which many Pakistanies were burned alive....ON INDIAN SOIL.... BY THE HANDS OF YOUR SICKENING MINDS...but my dear friend let me remind you again. You are not USA who just stormed on Kabul in 2001 to satisfy its people....and certainly we are opposite to Afghanistan which had no answer to US military assault. If you think Pakistan is the biggest hurdle in your future ambitions...so be it.....hum nay chorian nahi pehn rakhen. If some pshychotic mindsets can convince your leadership or military minds to lauch a military assault on Pakistan as a reaction of some terrorist act.....than only i can say is that Sub-continent Ka Khuda He Hafiz Hay.

@illusion8 i only gives evidence.... i cant force anyone to believe it or not.... Myth dont produce evidence. i hope u have seen evidence of dwarka city and indus valley and rajasthan nuclear war evidence (it was written in mahabharata and ramayana).... Scientists found the evidence.... Anyway am fedup giving all evidences again and again. My previous posts in given around 1000s of evidences of Everything.... i cant repeat again.... Sorry.... u can read scientific proof of mantras, pyramids, nuclear explosions and tonns of other things from my previous posts....
@indian_foxhound there are 70 types of humanoids, reptelians and greys.... CIA too admit it that this 70 different types of ET at war to control earth. i want to tell u alot but i wont be able to repeat again.... its too much info to type here. Am using mobile phone for my safety.... Click here. Also read agharis.... Lord shiva base is under himalaya....
A-Z of Alien Species active in Earths Evolution
@KS its dinosaurs.... They were attacked by humanoids so humans can replace them.... Its humanoids vs alpha draconians.... Humanoids wants humans to rule every planet.... Alpha draconian wants its hybrid to rule every planet.... Btw my lord ashtar will shift humans far away if alpha draconian military enters our galaxy.... Alpha draconians far deadly and powerful than humanoids because they born 4 billion years ago.... They were first civilization in our universe. So they think they have right to rule universe and humanoids are their biggest enemy....
Did Ancient Aliens Exterminate the Dinosaurs?

Back
Top Bottom