What's new

Indian Officials Had A Quiet Rendezvous With The Taliban, Says Qatari Spl Envoy

“Quiet”
Translation;

“We are $hit scared, please don’t coming for us. We friends, not bad people, modi senile Banda and making mistakes backing your bitter enemies. Please don’t let Pakistani using the you”.
I have noticed that no one in India is asking their government on why they are talking to bad terrorists now. Modi-Doval duo always maintained that they will not talk to terrorists.

Also historically Indian side has provide material support to Northern alliance and now has been providing military training and financial support to NDS, a bitter rival of Taliban. What do you think how would Taliban negotiate with India now? Because in my assumption Taliban would want India to end their financial support to NDS.

“Quiet”
Translation;

“We are $hit scared, please don’t coming for us. We friends, not bad people, modi senile Banda and making mistakes backing your bitter enemies. Please don’t let Pakistani using the you”.
The Comment from a so called Senior Moderator will put the hardcore trolls into shame

“Quiet”
Translation;

Or are they trying to outbid Pakistan?

Indian policies are all inconsistent.

The foreign policy has been in shambles since Modi came into power. All the focus has been on showing muscle and creating a strong image for Modi, who has lied to Indians about how powerful India is. They have only managed to crush muslims, Kashmiris and other minorities within.

They have been embarrassed by Pakistan in Feb 2019, humiliated by Chinese. Border disputes with Bhutan and Nepal have got worse. They have lost Russia as an ally and their role in Afghanistan has been wrapped.

Today India stands alone and humiliated. The country is in turmoil. Even at this juncture, the media is portraying rosy picture and busy fooling Indian public.

Or are they trying to outbid Pakistan?

It would help not to turn Kashmir into the world’s largest prison, get of the whole hate Muslims Hindu nationalist flex.
They can bid for whatever they want it’s just the people who they are speaking to won’t be listening.

They can bid for whatever they want it’s just the people who they are speaking to won’t be listening.

It all depends on what is offered. Pakistan does have an advantage here that India simply does not have, but you are right, they can try all they want.

I am waiting for Indians logic on this matter, I know they will come up with some amazing spicy logic to defend there country wrong doing !

So they no longer believe that there isn't any good Taliban or Bad Taliban? So finally it is OK to talk to them.

Back
Top Bottom