What's new

Indian obsession with Pakistan

Imad.Khan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Indians claim that Pakistanis are obsessed with India when the facts are reversed. Here is the proof from Indian News Channels

TV9 - Bharatvarsh = https://www.youtube.com/c/TV9Bharatvarsh/videos

In the last 24hrs they have uploaded atleast 13 videos on Pakistan.

1626129337684.png

1626129395529.png

1626129453764.png

1626129562192.png

1626129529209.png

Cause we are their overlords, they know it but can't accept it.

These past 70 years of freedom has given them national delusionality on the extent of their capabilities and superiority in the region, encouraged by outsiders. Their logic is guided by the notion that it's now the Hindu golden age and Pakistan cannot exist - cause Pakistan is still the remanence of Muslim rule over them.

The longer Pakistan remains the severity of their inferiority grows - and as it grows so do the threat levels to Pakistan.

We on the other hand are comfortable in our skins, and pretty much content with our history, culture and capabilities. More importantly, we are perfectly satisfied with the idea of co-existing with them as long as Kashmir is settled. It's a mature stance - one they will not accept.

Hindu slaves can't live without their old Masters, they know deed down inside their hearts that life was better under Muslim rulers.

Indians claim that Pakistanis are obsessed with India when the facts are reversed. Here is the proof from Indian News Channels

TV9 - Bharatvarsh = https://www.youtube.com/c/TV9Bharatvarsh/videos

In the last 24hrs they have uploaded atleast 13 videos on Pakistan.

View attachment 761777
View attachment 761778
View attachment 761779
View attachment 761781
View attachment 761780

No need to stress the fact, they use anti Pakistan and anti Muslim propaganda to literally win elections, considering the fact that Pakistan is tiny compared to them and hence can't afford to hold any offensive invasions, there obsession with us is a mental problem, severe inferiority complex i guess.

It just because Taliban & Afghanistan.

Otherwise, last 2 years I have not seen anything talking about Pakistan.

Rarely few news channel at sometimes.

just coz you had your eyes closed doesn't mean it didn't happen. i can prove that you are not being truthful easily

2 yrs ago in Feb 2019 we had the balakot debacle, all your news channel were screaming bloody murder

then you guys had the general elections in May 2019 and all the campaign was based on anti Pakistan rhetoric and your news channel were buzzing with the same sentiments.

then we had these

1626149906098.png

then last year we also had your national hero Arnab gawmutar doing a show and blaming Pakistan for sending locust to India and called it locust terrorism. In fact if he fails to do an anti-Pak show atleast once a week then he probably was on holiday break that week.

Actually just type "Pakistan" on google and select videos and majority of the videos will be by Indian media. even if you scroll back a year. Also pick any Indian news outlet and scroll through their videos as long back as you want and you will find plenty.

Also how about the fake news of a civil war in Karachi

Last edited:
If a Nation of 220 million challenges a bigger, 1400 million people Nation, it is an upwards challenge that makes the small Nation punch beyond their weight class; like a 150 ponds UFC wrestler challenging 250 pounds players.

But - if a Nation of 1400 million wants to win against 220 million, it just shows how little, less and worthless they feel within that a verbal victory over 6.5 times smaller Nation gives them a sense of pride.

What a shame for the Goliath of Hindutva!
1626153970491.png

Last edited:
just coz you had your eyes closed doesn't mean it didn't happen. i can prove that you are not being truthful easily

2 yrs ago in Feb 2019 we had the balakot debacle, all your news channel were screaming bloody murder

then you guys had the general elections in May 2019 and all the campaign was based on anti Pakistan rhetoric and your news channel were buzzing with the same sentiments.

then we had these

View attachment 761809

then last year we also had your national hero Arnab gawmutar doing a show and blaming Pakistan for sending locust to India and called it locust terrorism. In fact if he fails to do an anti-Pak show atleast once a week then he probably was on holiday break that week.

Actually just type "Pakistan" on google and select videos and majority of the videos will be by Indian media. even if you scroll back a year. Also pick any Indian news outlet and scroll through their videos as long back as you want and you will find plenty.

Also how about the fake news of a civil war in Karachi

I can post the youtube links about Pakistani media's where start the day about India, Modi, yogi, Ajit doval & Kashmir.

But I don't have bandwidth now, some urgent office work is pending.

It just because Taliban & Afghanistan.

Otherwise, last 2 years I have not seen anything talking about Pakistan.

Rarely few news channel at sometimes.
Now this is what all of the members are talking about.. Inferiority complex becomes more pronounced when you deny the tuth outrightly.

@Imad.Khan I would use the words 'Indian Psychotic Obsession with Pakistan'. I think that's more appropriate. As i have said before, this is a fantastic case study for Psychologists or Would be Psychologists to study the mass psychotic obsession Indians have with Pakistan. When i was living abroad and interacted with Indians, they would pretend to be experts on Pakistan and would say that they knew about Pakistan more then me based on their online research. Its certainly a very interesting and fascinating topic.

Also keep in mind these are fantastic people, very nice high IQ folks. But when it comes to Pakistan, its like they loose their sense of critical thinking. E.g This Indian guy who was a self acclaimed Pakistan expert was telling me how there is no business in Pakistan and Mobilink was looking to expand into India because Pakistani economy was shit and they couldn't make any money there that is why they were looking to expand. Then right after that, he tells me look at Reliance and how its looking to expand which is fantastic. Its a testament to a world beating company because its expanding outside its borders He couldn't see the irony in his statements.

I can post the youtube links about Pakistani media's where start the day about India, Modi, yogi, Ajit doval & Kashmir.

But I don't have bandwidth now, some urgent office work is pending.

Indians are full of crap..

even Obama made such an observation

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom