What's new

Indian news: China's Video of Galwan Valley Clash Showcases Indian's Army Bravery

Italian_soldiers_taken_prisoner_during_Operation_Compass.jpg

Looks like this is an inspiration

The problem is that since all Indians believe those photos are fake,why hasn't Indian government stepped forward and called them fake? Why Indian government keeps silent while only the Indian keyboard warriors are the only ones making this noise?

The problem is that since all Indians believe those photos are fake,why hasn't Indian government stepped forward and called them fake? Why Indian government keeps silent while only the Indian keyboard warriors are the only ones making this noise?
If these pictures are not fake ? what is the reason, PLA is not releasing these pictures and video's officially in Global Times/some news papers?

These pictures are not real. These so called Indian captured soldiers are not matching across the different pictures.

Man I never understand, instead of this stupid conclusions we should be putting pressure on govt to release our side of video. Cause both side records , camera r not expensive, they r dirt cheap.

Man I never understand, instead of this stupid conclusions we should be putting pressure on govt to release our side of video. Cause both side records , camera r not expensive, they r dirt cheap.

I agree completely. Let’s make a Kickstarter for it. Zack Snyder fans got a four hour Snyder cut of Justice League after petitioning WB and I’m sure that we can get the Galwan tape by petitioning the Indian Army.

If these pictures are not fake ? what is the reason PLA is not releasing these to pictures and video's officially in Global Times/some news papers?
China didn't reveal the details of the clash in the first place because China didn't want to see the escalation of the incident, but later China rued the day when having to deal with Indian lies and rumors on daily basis, China had to reveal some details to counter those rampant Indian lies, but there is no doubt that the Chinese government still holds back most details and evidence so far.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom