What's new

Indian Navy will be deployed in South china sea to protect ONGC Assets

So long the Indian US arranged marriage lasts in Asia..a change of leadership in Asia will see both of them thrown out!

So long the Indian US arranged marriage lasts in Asia..a change of leadership in Asia will see both of them thrown out!

This is too juicy a target to pass up. I think China will really bite this one. :) Just the right kind of set up for target practice.

Kill two birds with one stone, and

Kill the chicken to scare the monkey

As long as Indian Navy is within Vietnam EEZ it shouldn't worry China that much , China would surely use the Gwadar base in future wouldn't it

You are not happy with fire works going on in your own country ? ;)

How stupid can you get? You don't want to beat the Chinese? You want to be a superpower, right? Have a war with China and beat them and you can be a sugerpower, I meant superpower.

Brahmos armed ships....300KM in 5 minutes, 1 Missile ,1 ship down with out any doubt.......
:lol: :lol:

You think your imaginary Brahmos 2 will protect you? China purchased Yakhont long time ago. It is easily defeated by Chinese air defense ships. Your navy better kiss their families goodbye before coming to the South China Sea.

As long as Indian Navy is within Vietnam EEZ it shouldn't worry China that much , China would surely use the Gwadar base in future wouldn't it
Vietnam has no EEZ. As soon as you enter South China Sea, we can sink your ships anytime. You choose to come, you better make your final peace.

Good move by India. I hope India will not make the same mistake with Vietnam that we made with Myanmar and Sri Lanka. Congress should come out of Nehru mindset.

How stupid can you get? You don't want to beat the Chinese? You want to be a superpower, right? Have a war with China and beat them and you can be a sugerpower, I meant superpower.

We can see who is the sugerpower, they are so afraid that hiding under british/american flags!!! :lol: Specially british/american flags are very funny after what is going on!!!! lol

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

This is too juicy a target to pass up. I think China will really bite this one. :) Just the right kind of set up for target practice.

Kill two birds with one stone, and

Kill the chicken to scare the monkey
will see :p and BTW its not 1961 .........it's 2011 ......!

You think your imaginary Brahmos 2 will protect you? China purchased Yakhont long time ago. It is easily defeated by Chinese air defense ships. Your navy better kiss their families goodbye before coming to the South China Sea.

Vietnam has no EEZ. As soon as you enter South China Sea, we can sink your ships anytime. You choose to come, you better make your final peace.

lol mate just lol grow up kido

Chill out kid...dont wet your pants.

great, welcome! india has purchased so many kinds of advanced weapons, gift for us!

Back
Top Bottom