What's new

Indian Navy ship nearly collided with U.S. tanker

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Abingdonboy

thanks bro..I remember that thread where some "Unnamed Officer" threw some bias comments on IN ships.

but if some clueless member don't know about "Professionalism" about every navy including USA,they should check their list of accidents in last 6 months.some 10 major accidents happened,including run aground,crashing with japanese tanker,helo crash,uav crashed into warship,jet crashed and all..

moral of the story,accidents happen everywhere.by the way,why these blogs always come up with such kind of "Cooked" stories,and why everytime,unnamed officer gets involved.even if this story is true,that just showed that officer's"Professionalism" who discussed operational details of "Naval Exercise",which should have remain secret.

Here we go, the original Reddit thread (from 2011):

IAmA US Naval Officer who spent 5 days onboard an Indian Navy warship, INS Delhi. AMA. : IAmA

Note that Reddit admin have deleted this loser's comments:

PrEiR.png

TlJ1O.png

PrEiR.png

Look, this has even been posted and discussed on PDF in the past:

US Naval Officer spent 5 days onboard an Indian Navy warship, INS Delhi

I'll copy what I wrote on that thread at the time:

If you actually read the guy's posts you will see that he doesn't divulge any details you or I couldn't readily find on the Internet. And when asked to provide picture proof of his stay on the Delhi he posts a link to a pic of INS DELHI on Wikipedia (because his camera and phone were damaged, conveniently, on the way to INS DELHI) ! And read the comments on the same page by "exnavy1342" an ex-IN officer who categorically contradicts EVERYTHING this fool has to say, to which the member, strangely, has nothing to say and doesn't even respond to. Strange? Not really, he got called out and is trying to avoid it as much as possible.

I seriously doubt this man is who he says he is and is certainly not a USN officer and has definelty never visited a INS. firstly USN personnel, especially officers, are EXTREMELY courteous, professional and diplomatic and would never make such arrogant, rude and offensive remarks in an open forum like this especially not with such impotus put on developing Indo-US ties- a USN officer would be well aware of the serious repercussions such comments could cause to his career and his country. Secondly anyone who has ACTUALLY visited an INS (I'm not saying I have but a few good friends of mine have) would know that the IN is a thoroughly professional force and runs a "tight-ship" (forgive the pun) with safety and hygiene standards being rigourosly enforced. The fact that the IN is inducting state of the art ships is neither here nor there as they have always had strict standards.

Just to have a visual aid check out the navy-related programs from here:

NDTV » News » Videos
Indian Navy Air Craft Carrier INS Virat - 1 - YouTube

The ep with INS Mumbai and INS VIRAAT perfectly illustrate this.

It is clear this is just biased propaganda with no real merit, every foreign navy that interacts with the IN can't praise them high enough. If the IN was such a shambles why are they so effective and are able to successfully complete EVERY mission given to them? (look at IN's history to see what I'm talking about).

End of story.

What a joke the Sunday Guardian is for running this story though, how pathetic is this reporter? I'd urge all my Indian freinds to complain to this publication- what they have done is unacceptable.

@Oscar @WebMaster once again I ask you to close this thread.
Thank you for your finding, you should tell Indian Sunday Guardian, some Unprofessional reporters still display this news on the first paper on The Sunday Guardian || HOME and post it yestoday "New Delhi | 8th Mar 2014"

Thank you for your finding, you should tell Indian Sunday Guardian, some Unprofessional reporters still display this news on the first paper on The Sunday Guardian || HOME and post it yestoday "New Delhi | 8th Mar 2014"
Thanks bro, I've written to them- let's see what they do. I don't expect much considering how stupid and ignorant they were in the first place when posting this, let's wait and see.....

Sad thing is many people actually get their "news" from outlets like this.....

@WebMaster @Oscar @nuclearpak pray tell me why this thread is STILL open? I've reported it, I've mentioned you (Oscar and Webmaster at least) twice now, I've proven why this thread has no reason to be open, I've even seen you (nuclearpak) viewing this thread and considering you commented on the original thread some 3 years ago I'd have thought you would close this...

@WebMaster @Oscar @nuclearpak pray tell me why this thread is STILL open? I've reported it, I've mentioned you (Oscar and Webmaster at least) twice now, I've proven why this thread has no reason to be open, I've even seen you (nuclearpak) viewing this thread and considering you commented on the original thread some 3 years ago I'd have thought you would close this...

Well we believe in let barking dogs bark. AND if they bark too much then shoot them!

Why close this thread?

Why close this thread?
It's based on a fake story made up by a fake fellow who was banned from the original board for being unable to substantiate his claims. Has been posted innumerable times on PDF too for three years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom