What's new

Indian navy opens fire on Pak fishermen

This is what India does after we freed numerous fishermen of India and in the end every single fishermen that came to Pakistani waters for fishing?

we dont know the circumstances under which this happened. i agre that general people should not lose their lives in conflicts

that you are all experts at anyway (but only towards fishermen, thinly guarded sentry along border, civilians eating dinner, journalisrs and tourists.. the moment you see professinoal army ordrones, PA runs aways or disowns their own)
.. your navy should take training from your army and ISI.

Recently I learned that Indians worship the phallus.

Perhaps it is due to us Muslims. :woot:

Ghussa mat karna meri jaan. :D

The wanna-be whites to the east hold Italian fishermen guilty of killing their citizens in secure and friendly environment.

On the other hand they kill our poor fisherman out patrolling the seas for their livelihood.

The bhar.ti act shows their level of hate against Pakistan.

Goray India chor gaye, magar sath mein kalay angrez chor gaye.
woh to theek hai.. when your PA allows Goray people's drones to bomb your people so that 21 year old american boys can have fun by playing ina video like environment, why not let kaley indians also some fun?

Maybe the Pakistani navy itself attacked these fishermans and just to play the blame game and critise IN they created such a hype

LOL.

Ghussa aya na.

hahahaha!

nahin aaya.. hum to paksitani muslims nahin hai. agar aap hamare bhagwan ko gaali diya to humen khafa nahin hota hai.
but i am happy that you have stooped down to that level in a some other topic showing that you have lost it.

nahin aaya.. hum to paksitani muslims nahin hai. agar aap hamare bhagwan ko gaali diya to humen khafa nahin hota hai.
but i am happy that you have stooped down to that level in a some other topic showing that you have lost it.

Oh ho.

Itna naraaz kyun ho rhi ho.

Mazaak ko mazaak samajho na.

Mujay Hindu pasand ney hain, magar main kisi ke religion ko toh buraa ney kehta.

Respect mine, and I can respect yours.

i agree. but please remember that the 26/11 attackers hijacked fishing boats and landed in mumbai.
So while this is unofrtunate what could be the solution for this type of situation is something i can figure out

Unfortunately no body checked those boats because of any reasons. But once a boat is found to be suspicious and it may belong to terrorists, pirates or disoriented fishermen still no one fires indiscriminately. Cause there is no match of resources, training and power between two even if boat belongs to terrorists. Secondly it's much better to get hold of them alive than dead.

Pakistan should capture and behead your fishermen.

But then again we are not savages like our scum neighbor to the East.

;)

Savage....whole world know who was beheaded and by whom :omghaha:

The wanna-be whites to the east hold Italian fishermen guilty of killing their citizens in secure and friendly environment.

On the other hand they kill our poor fisherman out patrolling the seas for their livelihood.

The bhar.ti act shows their level of hate against Pakistan.

Goray India chor gaye, magar sath mein kalay angrez chor gaye.

India has returned hundreds of Pakistani fishermen and Pakistan has reciprocated. So it would make no sense to unsettle this "harmony" and mutual understanding.

Smugglers on the other hand, are fair game, be it Indian smugglers or Pakistani.

Iran has in the past shot at and killed Pakistani "fishermen" (read smugglers),

Back
Top Bottom