What's new

Indian navy opens fire on Pak fishermen

that you are already doing.. (only for fisherman, unsuspecting sentries and unarmed civilians.. when it comes to amercians bombing you only say.. do it.. but pay us) lol

Since you have zero knowledge of Pakistani politics, it's silly for you to make such comparisons.

Aram se ro meri jaan.

Dimagh ko maat takana. Keemti cheez hain. ;):lol:

Since you have zero knowledge of Pakistani politics, it's silly for you to make such comparisons.

Aram se ro meri jaan.

Dimagh ko maat takana. Keemti cheez hain. ;):lol:

jinke paas dimagh ki kami ho, unko dimagh keemti cheez hai. but thats another point...

paksitasni Army beheads people who are unarmed, but take money from americans so that american boys have fun bombing pakistanis civilians sitting in an arm chair with a joy stick. dont talk about ghairat , doesnt stick well.

No I believe in the professionalism of our military. I know the same can be hard for you guys ever since your military sold your country out to the muricans.

As I said, Indian navy must have had a very good reason, and I trust their judgement.

After coffin scandals and infinite amounts of corruption your words hold true to being hilarious.

Goodluck in the sheltered world you live in bro.

For what?

In your sense of patriotism, is killing a civilian justified to protect your country?

Have you gotten to the level that killing a human to save other humans is justifiable?

I have yet to meet an Indian with an honest heart.

i never said that did i.

i was just commenting on your statement.you openly say that you dont like hindus.

have you studied in a madarssa??

Try that. Last time it didn't go well with Pakistan. Just next day a proxy attack happened.

Snakes come out of their corners.

Yes.

But we end up crushing their skulls.

As Pakistani Army says: NO FEAR.

After coffin scandals and infinite amounts of corruption your words hold true to being hilarious.
Goodluck in the sheltered world you live in bro.
No Army chief in our country live in million dollar flat in London.

i never said that did i.

i was just commenting on your statement.you openly say that you dont like hindus.

have you studied in a madarssa??

I have studied in an open university. Considered one of the best in the word.

When I say I don't like Hindus, that is a reference to your extremists.

At the same time, If you think that I don't consider Hindus human beings and equal to me then you are a fool.

Allah swt made both me and millions of hindus from the same mitii.

This things keep on happen because of the mistrust.... and the memory of those boat sailed from karachi.... It is there still in the mind of every indians..... Poor fishermen....

@KRAIT @priti : When you see a mad dog in street barking at you.... you dont confront it rite????

Last edited by a moderator:
I have studied in an open university. Considered one of the best in the word.

When I say I don't like Hindus, that is a reference to your extremists.

At the same time, If you think that I don't consider Hindus human beings and equal to me then you are a fool.

Allah swt made both me and millions of hindus from the same mitii.

some sensible words.

but looking at your past record,how do you expect me to believe that??first post with dignity,then expect others to understand the 'meaning of your posts'.

Indian navy should behave like a professional navy-

Otherwise PN also have alot of opportunities to target practice on indian "machwarays"--

Dont start this nonsense- like you started the beheading sh!t-

Back
Top Bottom