What's new

Indian Navy official put on trial for conspiring with Pak agencies

I am not making fun of that dead man, but it is funny that india,s GREATEST SPY IN THE HISTORY died in jail and india was unable to do anything, on the other hand ISI got Molana masood azhar back, if you know what i mean ;) I mean how can a spy be great if he got caught

He was not caught. Someone else gave him up.

It was RAW's duty to train him, to get him to Pak.They did that. And he served us for many years. He will be remembered and honoured for his services.

It was govt's duty to negotiate with Pak and bring him back.They failed.

ISI%2Bsees%2Bhidden%2BForeign%2BHand%2Bin%2BMasturbation.JPG

Comparing apples to oranges .

One is a spy , other a terrorist who was returned by hijacking an aircraft ..... good job ISI .

So what? He is still an honorary Pakistani citizen. And a role model for many.

Comparing apples to oranges .

One is a spy , other a terrorist who was returned by hijacking an aircraft ..... good job ISI .
for them,spy are some kind of butcher who are there to kill their people........

at the end both are fruits ;)

Terrorist may be fruits according to you but not for us .

And we are clearly seeing how these fruits have brought your country to .

So what? He is still an honorary Pakistani citizen. And a role model for many.

True .....his posts reek with proudness about the terrorist .

He was not caught. Someone else gave him up.

It was RAW's duty to train him, to get him to Pak.They did that. And he served us for many years. He will be remembered and honoured for his services.

It was govt's duty to negotiate with Pak and bring him back.They failed.
offcourse no agent goes to police station and say that i am a spy please arrest me :lol: majority agent gets arrest due to other,s msitakes... but yeah i really appreciate his brave heart that he went inside pak army :police:

Hardly! This coot was a lowly grade- 2 mechanic, for crying out loud! Not some naval rating or officer.

The ISI's capabilities taper off at upto grade 2 level only and not beyond!! :P :laughcry:

So? ISI still did good job instead of always planning something Pakistan they have used money some where ISI should do. Please don't tell me Indian security agencies don't do the same in Pakistan. Learn something about intelligence agencies, thats what they do keep an eye on their beloved neighbour. :sick:

So? ISI still did good job instead of always planning something Pakistan they have used money some where ISI should do. Please don't tell me Indian security agencies don't do the same in Pakistan. Learn something about intelligence agencies, thats what they do keep an eye on their beloved neighbour. :sick:
but for a long time we have not heard of any pakistani army officer involved in spying for india, it seems ISI,s counter intelligence department is too good to be infiltrated by indians atleast :pakistan:on the other hand we normally hears About ISI agents in headlines like indian diplomatic/army officer caught working for ISI

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom