What's new

Indian Navy is dangerously unfit for combat

While I am not fully agree with article as our capabilities have been tremendously increased in last few years with Aircraft carrier, Nuclear submarine, P-8I ASW aircrafts etc but Its also has some truth that our aircraft carrier lacks long range sams as we speak though It will be upgraded with the same in next 2-3 years. Regarding scorpene subs, author is idiot enough to include something which is atleast 2 years far from induction and will be tarpedo less for 1 year.

Your AC is inferior compared to France's, the UK's, and the US' but that doesn't mean your AC can't serve the purpose of its induction.

Last edited:
Talk about the man behind the gun. IN officer corps is a debouched, perverted and immoral lot. How can they be expected to lead/deliver when their attention is more to wife-swapping?

Talk about the man behind the gun. IN officer corps is a debouched, perverted and immoral lot. How can they be expected to lead/deliver when their attention is more to wife-swapping?
U do remember that the same bunch bombed the Chittagong and prevented somebody whipping your ****. Post and act like a professional.

I think that's too much to say that they are unfit .. after all the recent losses IN bear , they are still combat ready navy ...

Your AC is inferior compared to France's, the UK's, and the US' but that doesn't mean your AC can serve the purpose of its induction.
Well Its childish to compare our ACs with those of USA and France neither are they our enemies(Though UK's AC is not even AC no more). I don't know why you say that our AC don't serve our purpose? Because It does serve.

Well Its childish to compare our ACs with those of USA and France neither are they our enemies(Though UK's AC is not even AC no more). I don't know why you say that our AC don't serve our purpose? Because It does serve.

A typo this was

You still haven't got over your fantasies? You still wish you were in Indian Navy to try it.....Isn't it?........:D
You are the pervert because you remember everything except your studies and thinking day and night about it!!

Back
Top Bottom