What's new

Indian Navy inducts nuclear submarine INS Chakra

558706_376640412366640_182339765130040_1167426_1719495671_n.jpg

Wow they tied the submarine with a rope.... Never see a submarine in my life!

Every floating object, be it a ship or a submarine is tied to the shore (a dock) or another ship with mooring ropes. Of course depending on size and other factors , steel mooring wires may also be used.

Think it is for the Admiral, the vice admiral one has a dot in there.

Indian Navy Flags

Yes that is an Admiral's Pennant, because the ship (INS Chakra) has embarked the CNS (Adm. Verma) on board. The other white flag (partly obscured) is the Naval Ensign.

Edit: p.s. the Naval Ensign (commonly called the White Ensign) has the Ashoka Lions Head in the center of the red cross. BTW, the IN has not changed any flags in the very recent past!

ah! was waiting so long. I am celebrating already had few shots of tequila any one wants 2 join come 2 pondy it's my treat

ah! was waiting so long. I am celebrating already had few shots of tequila any one wants 2 join come 2 pondy it's my treat

My tequila days are over but on this day i can have one just to christian the beast

Is India getting any French subs? And do you guys think that it's a good thing that India is diversifying?

Indian Navy....Way to go..Ata amchya vairinchyaa aicha gho...It's good to see this development...Now study this vessel from inside out and use that knowledge to build a super silent SSN.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom