What's new

Indian Navy Gets US Go-ahead to Deploy EMALS and AAG on its New Supercarrier

If you know what the term toddler is, you will know what I mean when you throw simple equation and make it look like complex.
I don't think making a nuclear reactor for a super aircraft carrier is a simple question .
Maybe for indian, everything is simple.

I don't think making a nuclear reactor for a super aircraft carrier is a simple question .
Maybe for indian, everything is simple.

India is not in question.
Russia was the country that helped India through their consultancy in making the Arihant reactor.

India is not in question.
Russia was the country that helped India through their consultancy in making the Arihant reactor.
So what ?
You think the Arrant reactor could equal the reactor of carrier .
Ask French and see what happened about the reactor of De Gaulle which's only a 40000 ton carrier.

Meanwhile, a big statement on Chinese aircraft carrier from Russia:

China’s New Aircraft Carrier, CNS Shandong, Only Suitable for Coastal Patrols, Says Russia

http://www.chinatopix.com/articles/...ier-cns-shandong-suitable-coastal-patrols.htm

I am appalled at this.
Russia is Chinese friendly nation.

So what ?
You think the Arrant reactor could equal the reactor of carrier .
Ask French and see what happened about the reactor of De Gaulle which's only a 40000 ton carrier.

Russia has father of all the thermonuclear bomb = Tsar Bomb.
US don't.
What does it say to you?
That US is inferior?
They can not make it if they want to?

Russia was never in into nuclear powered Carrier business from the beginning.
They always relied MORE on their nuclear submarine.
Just as they are vodka lovers, Scotch whiskey, they know not.

Its the prowess.
And they have it.

Meanwhile, a big statement on Chinese aircraft carrier from Russia:

China’s New Aircraft Carrier, CNS Shandong, Only Suitable for Coastal Patrols, Says Russia

http://www.chinatopix.com/articles/...ier-cns-shandong-suitable-coastal-patrols.htm

I am appalled at this.
Russia is Chinese friendly nation.
Hehe. It has nothing to do with friendship.

I'm just curious how anybody could evaluate something when it has not enter service ?

If the Shandong carrier is only suitable for coastal patrols, I don't know what job is suitable for Kzznetsov .

Hehe. It has nothing to do with friendship.

I'm just curious how anybody could evaluate something when it has not enter service ?

If the Shandong carrier is only suitable for coastal patrols, I don't know what job is suitable for Kzznetsov .

A gemologist would know better what the flaw exists in the diamond than an ordinary person.
Because it requires the trained eyes.

Russia has father of all the thermonuclear bomb = Tsar Bomb.
US don't.
What does it say to you?
That US is inferior?
They can not make it if they want to?
I don't think Russia has the father of Tsar Bomb now .
Soviet Union has just tested it once before.
It is not a big deal to make a huge bomb if you don't care about its size.

As the weaker in tech, Soviet Union always tried to counter the strength of accuracy of US's nukes by enhancing the explosive energy.
Russia was never in into nuclear powered Carrier business from the beginning.
They always relied MORE on their nuclear submarine.
Just as they are vodka lovers, Scotch whiskey, they know not.

Its the prowess.
And they have it.
OK. I know India rely on Russia for the reactor.
Since you has no interest in figuring out the difference between reactor for carrier and SSBN, I would not say anything.

No offense.
Hope everything goes well.
A gemologist would know better what the flaw exists in the diamond than an ordinary person.
Because it requires the trained eyes.
I am sorry the one who writes the article is far from gemologist .
You better watch it carefully.

I am sure there's not such an expert who could make any judgement when he has no information about the object.

By the by, there was a report about the Admiral of Russia Navy visiting Liaoning carrier .
If you have interest, you could ask some Chinese guy you're familiar with for searching it for you.
I think the Admiral of Russia Navy is kind of real gemologist ,compared to some Russian Journalist.

Last edited:
@waz @The Eagle
why is this user keep targeting me for no reason, every single day he comes and abuses me.

I asked him to explain this 'restaurant worker' theory he keeps mentioning for some strange reason and he posted a link from some cricket forum saying UK Pakistanis work in resrtuants or something. he needs his head checking, he is mental.

i have reported his posts to mods countless times and they have done nothing about banning him. why is this man bullying users on here for no reason ?
Maybe this will give him some confidence and superiority feeling which he doesn't have in real life.

Maybe this will give him some confidence and superiority feeling which he doesn't have in real life.
can we all ask @gslv mk3 what is this theory about restaurant worker he keeps calling british pakistanis ?
I dont think he has ever step foot inside the UK (probably couldn't even afford the visa fee) so can he back up this restaurant worker thing please

Even the mayor of london is a british paksiatni :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I don't think Russia has the father of Tsar Bomb now .
Soviet Union has just tested it once before.
It is not a big deal to make a huge bomb if you don't care about its size.

As the weaker in tech, Soviet Union always tried to counter the strength of accuracy of US's nukes by enhancing the explosive energy.

OK. I know India rely on Russia for the reactor.
Since you has no interest in figuring out the difference between reactor for carrier and SSBN, I would not say anything.

No offense.
Hope everything goes well.

I am sorry the one who writes the article is far from gemologist .
You better watch it carefully.

I am sure there's not such an expert who could make any judgement when he has no information about the object.

By the by, there was a report about the Admiral of Russia Navy visiting Liaoning carrier .
If you have interest, you could ask some Chinese guy you're familiar with for searching it for you.
I think the Admiral of Russia Navy is kind of real gemologist ,compared to some Russian Journalist.

Russia has demonstrated 50 MT thermonuclear capacity once.
US has not.
This is the fact.

China is the new entrant in the field of defense technology. Russia has co-operated with the Chinese many years ago and still do.

It is the Russia which is the gemologist here and not the writer who quoted Russian sources.

Nuclear powered aircraft carrier with EMALS and F-35Cs is the way ahead for IN.
I wish modi asks Israel (airforce) to send their f35's for training in India. They get large airspace for training,we get experience with 5th gen tech. Win win for both
This will help for future planning

Back
Top Bottom