What's new

Indian Navy drone crashes in Porbandar

Maarkhoor

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The drone took off from the base at around 9:30 am but crashed within minutes in the open ground of an ice-factory right behind Udyognagar police station in Porbandar town.
heron-crash-759.jpeg

Indian Navy Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Heron. (File)

An unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) of the Indian Navy crashed minutes after taking off from Porbandar Naval base on Thursday but police say the crash did not cause any injury or damage to property on the ground.

Police said the drone crashed in the open ground of an ice-factory right behind Udyognagar police station in Porbandar town. The UAV took off from the base at around 9:30 am but crashed within minutes. “The UAV crashed in an open ground in Udyognagar area of the town. The drone caught fire after crashing and police called fire fighters. However, there was no injury or damage to property on the ground as the drone crashed in the open ground where nobody was around,” police superintendent of Porbandar district, Shobha Bhutda told The Indian Express.

View image on Twitter

https://twitter.com/indiannavy/status/976713109157986304
SpokespersonNavy

✔@indiannavy

Indian Navy Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Heron crashes soon after take off at Porbandar earlier this morning. NO INJURY OR LOSS OF LIFE. Board of Inquiry(BoI) being constituted to ascertain cause of crash @DefenceMinIndia @SpokespersonMoD @IAF_MCC @IndiaCoastGuard @adgpi (file pic)

10:52 AM - Mar 22, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy

The police sub-inspector UB Akhed said that the firefighters soon doused the fire and that forensic experts had also reached the spot. The PSI further added that the Indian Navy had started shifting debris of the crashed UAV for investigation.

While the Defence public relations officer in Gandhinagar could not be reached for a comment immediately, sources confirmed the UAV indeed belonged to the Indian Navy. “Yes, the UAV belonged to the Navy. It had taken off at 9:30 am for routine mission. However, it crashed within a few minutes in flight. An inquiry has been initiated to know the reason of the accident,” said a source familiar with the incident.

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/unmanned-navy-aircraft-crashes-near-porbandar-in-gujarat/

They are giving these drones a bad reputation and ruining its sales prospect in the process.

Since 2012, India lost only 14 drones, in same period Pakistan list 10.
But since India has more number of drones in its inventory, Pakistan has a higher UAV attrition rate than India.

Show some stats to prove your claim. Also, we seldom import drones, the only ones were Falcos and Scan eagles. Rest are all made in house. You have just Rustom that refuses to fly fearing crash.

Are these drones indigenous or bought from other country?

Does it matter if he is?

Yes.

Does the truth become less true because someone allegedly has 2 accounts?

First of all he is not saying any truth. He is a liar. And he would always remain a liar.

Secondly we don't want to entertain same kind of liar from a shithole coming again and again with his lies with different usernames. At least I don't want to.

What you lot are doing is attacking the messenger.

Because that's what such liars deserve. That son of a b!tch might be obsessed with Pakistan coming here again and again with new IDs. But we are not interested in his lies. We are not interested in anyone of you.

So message to that swine with multiple Ids is clear. F*ck off and take your lies to monkeys from India. They would entertain them. Not us.

Yawn. F*ck off and don't ever quote me again if it is for to defend a rat.

I want all posts of this rat @Triclosan Comp on this particular thread deleted. All of them. Like he never existed on this forum.

Enough of giving space and freedom to this rat. @waz @The Eagle @Oscar

Since we have forgone all semblance of a sane discourse, let me ask you a rhetorical question which by all means you can ignore.

If I post the same links they did, will it be more valid then or will you deny a neutral source still?

Since we have forgone all semblance of a sane discourse, let me ask you a rhetorical question which by all means you can ignore.

If I post the same links they did, will it be more valid then or will you deny a neutral source still?

Post whatever the shit you want to. Rats however won't be allowed on this forum

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom