What's new

Indian Navy deploys warship in South China Sea 2 months after Galwan clash

Sending a ship into a 1.35 square mile ocean should not even be newsworthy.
Delusional Indians don't even know their navy is not even in the TOP 5 in the world
No worries. China has prepared to tow the damn ship. No oil leak please.
India can't feed it's soldiers wait till the winter.let the weather kill most of the coward gao muttars

ha ha ha .......................:enjoy:

chinese cheer leaders are more in panic than xin ping.

ha ha ha .......................:enjoy:

chinese cheer leaders are more in panic than xin ping.
lol
20.jpg
20.jpg

this is bigger theater
small countries cant understand .

chinese will potential lose all access to Indian ocean as India has basically signaled chinese the war will spread across and India will hit where it hurts, these couple of destroyers in Indo China Sea points to much bigger game, any attack on Indian Navy Ships will give India full authority to sink any PLAN assets in Indian ocean and as per Indian laws take ownership of chinese merchant ships sealing off access to shipping lanes to Africa, Gulf and South Asia.
Lets see chinese will try to save face like Galwan like hiding their causalities and not giving decent military honors or burials of han soldiers.

chinese will potential lose all access to Indian ocean as India has basically signaled chinese the war will spread across and India will hit where it hurts, these couple of destroyers in Indo China Sea points to much bigger game, any attack on Indian Navy Ships will give India full authority to sink any PLAN assets in Indian ocean and as per Indian laws take ownership of chinese merchant ships sealing off access to shipping lanes to Africa, Gulf and South Asia.
Lets see chinese will try to save face like Galwan like hiding their causalities and not giving decent military honors or burials of han soldiers.

lol as i said earlier ,
cheerleaders are panicking , why ?
this is matter between two big players .:enjoy:

there is a more powerful picture of gen niazi in 1971 dhaka , you must have seen and felt the effect .

I have some very special pictures of pakistan army soldiers constructing double lane road from Delhi to Meerut after Pakistani surrender of 1971 but probably get banned here ... :rofl::rofl:

lol as i said earlier ,
cheerleaders are panicking , why ?
this is matter between two big players .:enjoy:
You guys cannot even construct proper cranes in your "state of the art" shipyards ... how the hell would you construct proper ships? IMHO, the IN has the weakest quality control out of all branches, even worse than the air force, whose HAL assembled Su-30MKIs keep falling out of the sky and have extremely poor serviceability rates. Just in case you missed it, here is the latest news.

The powerful Indian Navy can't even unload their INS Betwa warship properly.
INS-Betwa-3-768x471.png
Honestly there is no greater humiliation in shipbuilding than your ship tipping over in dock. What is next? Their indigenous aircraft carrier catching on fire and delaying its commissioning date to 2028?

We just took 20+ your solders. I bet Indians are peace and live loving people, no one want to see a blood bath in Kashmir and Ladakh.
India is not a serious threat, at least not a threat for now. Too weak.
Why are you scared to declare your casualties? Is it demoralizing? Nobody is a serious threat until it becomes a threat, and when they become a threat, even North Korea is scary. I hear some ragtag NK send three Chinese men to cleaners last week.

Why are you scared to declare your casualties? Is it demoralizing? Nobody is a serious threat until it becomes a threat, and when they become a threat, even North Korea is scary. I hear some ragtag NK send three Chinese men to cleaners last week.
Unlike the Indians, the North Koreans (and the South Koreans too) are known to endure hardships/suffering. Over 2 million North Koreans died during the Korean War, including half a million KPA soldiers. You guys on the other hand have only demonstrated you can flee or surrender in battle, unless you encounter an someone with overwhelming numerical/material superiority such as Portugal or in 1971. The Indian Army's performance in the May fistfights and June 15 was abhorrent; I am willing to believe that armed civilians would have put up a better fight than the so called best mountain force in the world. In the next Sino-Pakistani Indian war, Indian soldiers will be surrendering in the tens of thousands. 22 to 50 killed, 60 captured, and 76 wounded is just a sign of what is to come.

Unlike the Indians, the North Koreans (and the South Koreans too) are known to endure hardships/suffering. Over 2 million North Koreans died during the Korean War, including half a million KPA soldiers. You guys on the other hand have only demonstrated you can flee or surrender in battle, unless you encounter an someone with overwhelming numerical/material superiority such as Portugal or in 1971. The Indian Army's performance in the May fistfights and June 15 was abhorrent; I am willing to believe that armed civilians would have put up a better fight than the so called best mountain force in the world. In the next Sino-Pakistani Indian war, Indian soldiers will be surrendering in the tens of thousands. 22 to 50 killed, 60 captured, and 76 wounded is just a sign of what is to come.
Overwhelming Numerical superiority, where? Armies are not supposed to fistfight or it is considered as a war, the real war will not be fought with clubs or sticks but with guns, tanks, ACs, art... and soldiers. An ambush attack during peacetime simply shows cowardliness that they can't initiate a full-blown war, much like the rebels, doesn't make them superior forces. Ignoring your fantasy fictions of 1000 years of superiority, or joint Pak China force winning India lol. You guys will get slaughtered in droves once you cross those mountains. Chinese are a demoralized force comprising of last child of their mothers. Who do you think will surrender easily?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom