What's new

Indian Navy Deploys its Entire Fleet of Ships and Submarines in the IOR Near the Malacca Straits

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple sources are quoting the news of Major Indian Naval build up near the Malacca Straits. India has assembled its entire fleet of frontline Warships and Submarines specifically to this Indian Ocean Region(IOR) to target Chinese trade routes. More than 80% of Chinese goods travel by Sea,including petroleum products.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...red-by-china-sources/articleshow/77225097.cms

https://asiatimes.com/2020/07/indian-navy-deployment-sends-clear-message-to-china/

With Quad Nations also willing to aid India ,will India be able to mount any significant pressure on China! Everyday the ESCALATION ladder is increasing, the ball is now in PLANs court. Lets see how they react to this provocative Indian posturings. I hope Pakistan Navy will be keenly watching India's Vulnerable Western Flank!:pakistan::china:

Last edited:
Multiple sources are quoting the news of Major Indian Naval build up near the Malacca Straits. India has assembled its entire fleet of frontline Warships and Submarines specifically to this Indian Ocean Region(IOR) to target Chinese trade routes. More than 80% of Chinese goods travel by Sea,including petroleum products.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...red-by-china-sources/articleshow/77225097.cms

https://asiatimes.com/2020/07/indian-navy-deployment-sends-clear-message-to-china/

With Quad Nations also willing to aid India ,will India be able to mount any significant pressure on China! Everyday the ESCALATION ladder is increasing, the ball is now in PLANs court. Lets see how they react to this provocative Indian posturings.
Concentrating the Indian fleet at the Malacca chokepoint ... looks like an extremely juicy target for the Chinese navy to me. Besides, shutting down the Strait of Malacca would not even significantly alter the Chinese war effort. They can entirely supplement their oil from overland routes or domestic production (not to mention the giant strategic reserve). India concentrating their navy like that would make them extremely vulnerable should war break out. With this being said, I doubt these are credible reports.

Concentrating the Indian fleet at the Malacca chokepoint ... looks like an extremely juicy target for the Chinese navy to me. Besides, shutting down the Strait of Malacca would not even significantly alter the Chinese war effort. They can entirely supplement their oil from overland routes or domestic production (not to mention the giant strategic reserve). India concentrating their navy like that would make them extremely vulnerable should war break out. With this being said, I doubt these are credible reports.
They cant be that boneheaded, can they?

Anyways
Nothing on local news...besides the straights is very narrow and busy with commercial ships.

They cant be that boneheaded, can they?

Anyways
Nothing on local news...besides the straights is very narrow and busy with commercial ships.
Shutting down the Strait of Malacca would basically be a declaration of war on basically all of eastern Asia ... that alone should give India second thoughts

But the US wants this! You should be crowing with joy!!

India has assembled its entire fleet of frontline Warships and Submarines specifically to this Indian Ocean Region(IOR)
Now's the best time for a Naval invasion, we are defending our shores with the coast guard and 20% of our fleet capacity. One time offer given the information is already leaked through PDF (and twitter), there will only be a limited window of opportunity.

It'll be a suicidal move by India if this were to happen.

That's like Cuba blocking US trade routes.

China should make a military base in Gwadar to target Indian trade routes or
strengthen Pak Navy to do the job.

Brother do not worry. We are doing very fine.

upload_2020-7-28_18-26-19.png

It'll be a suicidal move by India if this were to happen.

That's like Cuba blocking US trade routes.

No they are not there to block Chinese in Malacca straits rather they are there to defend their Andamans.

Indians have been running like headless chickens ever since there was news two weeks ago that Andaman would be the first to fall to China when the war starts.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom