ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Indian navy arrests 12 Pakistani fishermen
By Our Correspondent
Published: March 17, 2014

HYDERABAD:
The Indian navy arrested 12 Pakistan fishermen from the sea near Kantar creek in Thatta district late on Saturday night. The fishermen’s boat was also impounded. All the fishermen were residents of Gharo and belonged to Katiar community.

The boat’s owner, Zakria Katiar, told local reporters that the fishermen were well inside the Pakistani coastal border. “The Indian government talks about friendship with Pakistan but they arrest our innocent fishermen very often and keep them in jails for long time.”

Nine of the arrested fishermen have been identified as Ali Akbar, Ali Ahmed, Kareem Baksh, Abu Bakar, Allah Dino, Natho, Akbar, Nabi Bux and Allah Wasayo.

Published in The Express Tribune, March 17th, 2014.

hahahahaha i was commenting on a youtube video and and india blamed me of being an ISI agent because i was replying them too fast hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha......these funny indians

The boat’s owner, Zakria Katiar, told local reporters that the fishermen were well inside the Pakistani coastal border. “The Indian government talks about friendship with Pakistan but they arrest our innocent fishermen very often and keep them in jails for long time.”.

Why well inside, why dont say Indian navy abducted these fishermen from their local village pond?

Its a normal routine arrest, I hope they will be released soon in another good gesture.

The Pakistani fisherman should arms with ak 47 and if they Indian authorities tries to capture them.They should start shooting at them

feel sorry for fishermen from both sides .. poor people paying the price for ignorant govts

The Pakistani fisherman should arms with ak 47 and if they Indian authorities tries to capture them.They should start shooting at them
ha ha spoke like a true pakistani , you should be the defence minister of pakistan

feel sorry for fishermen from both sides .. poor people paying the price for ignorant govts
why ignorant govt ! there is a specific reason behind india doing this , few years back ten terrorist armed with ak-47 had attacked an killed 127 innocent people in india , they came in a fishing boat and they were pakistanies ,

i say its a good move , the govt action is aimed at maritime security post 26/11 attacks.

True ..... India should also adopt this innovative idea .

“The Indian government talks about friendship with Pakistan but they arrest our innocent fishermen very often and keep them in jails for long time.”

And Pakistan have never arrested any Indian fishermen or kept them in jail .

why ignorant govt ! there is a specific reason behind india doing this , few years back ten terrorist armed with ak-47 had attacked an killed 127 innocent people in india , they came in a fishing boat and they were pakistanies ,
i say its a good move , the govt action is aimed at maritime security post 26/11 attacks.

These people from both sides are getting locked up from last 30 - 40 years now this makes it way before mumbai attacks , those terrorists who wanted to kill did came and created all the mayhem. These people you don't sound like you have ever seen one of them are very very poor and are paying the price for sheer ignorance by both govt's.

These people from both sides are getting locked up from last 30 - 40 years now this makes it way before mumbai attacks , those terrorists who wanted to kill did came and created all the mayhem. These people you don't sound like you have ever seen one of them are very very poor and are paying the price for sheer ignorance by both govt's.

my response was related to only their arrest.

the govt of india should investigate within a fixed time period and find out who really these people are and check if they have any terror links , if not then just release them.

hahahahaha i was commenting on a youtube video and and india blamed me of being an ISI agent because i was replying them too fast hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha......these funny indians
your post isnt funny

my response was related to only their arrest.

the govt of india should investigate within a fixed time period and find out who really these people are and check if they have any terror links , if not then just release them.

That's what I am pointing towards these people will now rot in jails for many years to come there are no quick investigations /interrogations etc it takes years and years for release

I hope you are not serious,

With out guns they will released sooner or later,with guns either the whole boat will be blown into pieces or if they get cought then they can kiss goodbye to Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom