What's new

Indian Muslims rising up!

Pity they forgot the Vijayanagara Kingdom and the Ahom kingdom and Malabar kings who were hindu kingdoms, while Ahom were never defeated by mughals.
sir why are you forgeting Marathas Sikhs.Read how Mahadjee scindia brought 3 silver gates from Lahore and installed them at somnath temple Sikhs Marathas ruled as far as peshawar,Jats of Agra looted the Mausoleum of akbar exhumed his grave and looted the sikandra makbara.

Last edited:
I don't know what will islamofacists do when non muslims REALY rise.. We are too soft and kind.

Its required when two religions are quoted
It is pakistanis who has to remember hw they were ruled by muslims for 800 years and hw cowardly they converted to the religion of those foreign rulers .. The present day india was under foreign rule for far less period and hindu kingdoms always existence of in this part of the subcontinent.. the marathas and sikhs even raised to the accassion of defeating mughal rule and establish our own kingdoms , while u always served as slaves to those foreigners...
We are the rulers who ruled hindu banyias and even converted them. The present day india has more population of muslims than pakistan. So you coward hindu banyias are converted.

We are the rulers who ruled hindu banyias and even converted them. The present day india has more population of muslims than pakistan. So you coward hindu banyias are converted.
2011 , 17.7 crore Muslims in india so only 17.7 baniyas are converted anyway according to your logic your ancestors were baniya and forcefully converted by Muslims so i propose you to convert to Hinduism.

2011 , 17.7 crore Muslims in india so only 17.7 baniyas are converted anyway according to your logic your ancestors were baniya and forcefully converted by Muslims so i propose you to convert to Hinduism.
Wrong. I and my ancestors were never converted. We are Muslims from the beginning. And about other people, Islam washes all previous identities. When you are a Muslim you are one nation. If you and your forefathers are Hindus and you embrace Islam than you become the part of Muslim nation. End of discussion.

A pakistani claiming they ruled india bcz they happen to be a converted muslim , is similar to a nigerian christian convert claiming they ruled india and pak bcz he happens to be a christian similar to britishers... hindu cowards ?? it was u who got converted fearing the persecution from mughals , afghans and persians.. we on other hand stood our ground fought wth those barbarians drove them away whle retaining our culture and religion...

Muthafcker last time i checked those who killed children were not hindus...you can keep sucking their **** coz at the end of the day its your foreign policy which is backfiring on you.

Trust me i didnt do you mother.. somebody else might have (not my fault) ... nor am i indian.. as for Peshawar attack.. get you head out of your arse and see the topic.. you piece of crap.

I dont know about your mother but your great grand mother was definitely offended by islamists thats why your poor breed had to convert and end up in the shit you are in...hahaha..Ciao.

Trust me my great grand mother wasnt hindu joda bhai ... married to mughals.. or your great grandma pleasuring the mughals in their harem.. im a Baluch not a bastard like yourself...a mongrel,submissive breed ... with a big mouth ..

giphy.gif
oh lawd thats soo cool, where did u get it?

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom