What's new

India Election Riots

Manipur is burning. Muslims shops in Uttarakhand are marked with an X sign.
In Maharashtra, there is a communal flare-up every day. Hindutva rallies have been held in every district.

Modi magic won't work anymore. The Congress is witnessing a revival.

The RSS can't afford to lose the next election. Hardcore Sanghis are getting impatient and losing their faith in the BJP.

Rumours of UCC and CAA. Bait for Muslims?

View attachment 934568View attachment 934569View attachment 934570

@Paitoo @-=virus=- @Drexluddin Khan Spiveyzai @Skimming @khansaheeb @fitpOsitive @jamahir
You intentionally missed the carnage happening in Waste Bengal under Mamata where Muslims are killing Muslims using bombs in local elections.

I think I recall seeing one of his posts that he is suffering from some illness and doesn't have long...he is probably having some fun before it all goes down the drain.

Best of luck to him.
Wow that took a turn, i wasnt expecting that, i feel bad now. Hoping he gets well soon.

so what's the problem ?

apna purana ID bataiye plij
Dont remember, something viks something, let me look it up, had very few posts under that id before i lost it

I am not a Bramen.

I am an Honest person. I see things how they are. No bias.

India and the world would be better without North Indians, Gujaratis, Jains, Muslims, Bramen & Banias. Add people from Marathwada, Vidarbha to that useless eaters list as well.
You have pretty much added all of India except the southern four states. And all of the arab world and pakistan and bangladesh. Dude where are your loyalties at this point i am very curious to know. We all want to know.

Wow that took a turn, i wasnt expecting that, i feel bad now. Hoping he gets well soon.

Dont remember, something viks something, let me look it up, had very few posts under that id before i lost it

You have pretty much added all of India except the southern four states. And all of the arab world and pakistan and bangladesh. Dude where are your loyalties at this point i am very curious to know. We all want to know.
Add Muslims, South East Asians (Malays, Pinoys etc) to that list as well

You intentionally missed the carnage happening in Waste Bengal under Mamata where Muslims are killing Muslims using bombs in local elections.
Do you know that the RSS Muslim wing members have infiltrated every mainstream political party?

India and the world would be better without North Indians, Gujaratis, Jains, Muslims, Bramen & Banias. Add people from Marathwada, Vidarbha to that useless eaters list as well.
Only Peshwa bramens from Shaniwarwada should be left alive. They can call themselves India. Like Taiwan calls itself Republic of China.

Only Peshwa bramens from Shaniwarwada should be left alive. They can call themselves India. Like Taiwan calls itself Republic of China.
Nilu is indeed a high Maratha manoos brahmin..

Eksaath Trollkar

No. Pune bramens are the biggest haramis of all

shit makes you mad, and go all
189343.jpg

eh ?

-----------------------------

and now you look like this... jaded, a man defeated, a veritable shadow of your former glorious self:

178990.jpg

superstar-rajinikanths-favorite-political-leader-lee-kuan-yew-is-no-more-photos-pictures-stills.jpg

full on sanghi ban ja, even though they're not nearly as right as you'd like em to be.

CAA, NRC, NPR , UCC bhi aa ra hai.. population control bhi ayega.. demolished mosque pe ek shaandaar mandir bhi ban ra, Kashmir ka bhi kar dia scene.. lynchings bhi hoti rehti hain.. UP me Yogi janaab, to main kursi pe Modi miyaan.

KIS CHEEZ KI KAMI MEHSOOS HO RI AAPKO ?

---------------

Nilu, get a hold of yourself, breh.. we here

crying-rajinikanth.gif

crying-rajinikanth.gif

pleaj keepings of faithful in the.... hindu fascism..

View attachment 934573
Both @Nilu Pule and @iamnobody are alternate ids of @jamahir, right?

Might be the last election. The rumour is that RSS Bramens want to declare India a Hindu Rashtra and abolish democracy.

Congressmen know that the RSS is planning nation-wide riots. But the Congress bramen are not carrying out Gandhian-style protests to stop this communal blood bath. My suspicions were true. Congress and leftist Bramens support Brahmanvad too.
India is hindu rashtra , there is nothing to declare .

Back
Top Bottom