What's new

Indian Muslims Need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

usman3313

New Recruit

Reaction score
This is just a sample of how the life of a muslim is expected to go about in hindustan.
Help spread awareness about it.
The video is graphic, you can see the police standing laughing. You can help these people by raising voice to the international community.

Last edited by a moderator:
How many videos do you want to see about the treatment of Minorites and even other muslims in Pakistan.

Just a thread for flaming and Trolling :tdown::tdown:

Mod should delete this thread!

Lets see how these skinny dravidians act when a Pashtun crosses these idiots paths.

Answer: Every dravidian would be in the hopsital while the Pashtun walks away without a wrinkle on his clothes.:D

This is just a sample of how the life of a muslim is expected to go about in hindustan.
Help spread awareness about it.
The video is graphic, you can see the police standing laughing. You can help these people by raising voice to the international community.
YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

Well after looking at this I remembered a Phrase "Unpad Gawar", "Kala akchar bhes barabar".

This is nothing to do with Muslim, it is a college fight and both groups are Hindus. This is from Chennai, police is doing nothing as one group has support of Chief Minister.

From where have you made the conclusion these are Muslims? Some people with intention of spreading hatred post anything on internet and few others without using brains fall for it.

Well after looking at this I remembered a Phrase "Unpad Gawar", "Kala akchar bhes barabar".

This is nothing to do with Muslim, it is a college fight and both groups are Hindus. This is from Chennai, police is doing nothing as one group has support of Chief Minister.

From where have you made the conclusion these are Muslims? Some people with intention of spreading hatred post anything on internet and few others without using brains fall for it.

Thats what I thought too...I seem to remember seeing this video long ago as part of some report on college politics in India. But as I can't read Tamil I could not be sure.

Thats what I thought too...I seem to remember seeing this video long ago as part of some report on college politics in India. But as I can't read Tamil I could not be sure.

Come on guys, all these people want to do is help their muslim brothers in India, as is their religious duty. They may use lies, abuse, hate mongering and ultimately only hurt the muslims they are 'helping', but please don't forget their intentions, they are noble intentions of a noble people.

Come on guys, all these people want to do is help their muslim brothers in India, as is their religious duty. They may use lies, abuse, hate mongering and ultimately only hurt the muslims they are 'helping', but please don't forget their intentions, they are noble intentions of a noble people.

1000% Agree.

Usman, do you really understand what you have posted?? or atleast which language they are speaking in the video. Please do your research before doing these kind of B S.

For your information, the guys who got beaten up are not Muslims. The incident happened in Tamil Nadu and it was clash between inter communities in a law college, both are communities belong to HINDUISM. Obviously, it's shame that such a violence has happened, but it's not something happens EVERY DAY AS YOU LIKE.

In my nation, we treat everyone as Indians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom