What's new

Indian Muslims have become ‘less religious’ – CSDS & KAS Survey

Normally I don't agree with you but here you are very correct. On top of that, indian Muslims hate Pakistanis just as much if not more than indian hindus and sikhs do.
They don't outright hate Pakistanis like the Hindu ones do as they don't suffer from chronic inferiority complex and insecurity but they indeed do hold very negative and degrading views on Pakistanis in general. I've seen it all on the web, Pakistani and Indian Muslims don't get along at all.

They do mainly through intermarriage but foreigners especially indians will not understand or know anything about this.

Are you implying I’m an Indian ?

Well actually I am a foreigner as I live in England but I was born in Pakistan .

You talk about one person but I am talking about 96% of modern day Pakistanis compared to all modern day indians.
Nah. You are wrong.

Even if you think that Pakistani Muslims are racially different (which is wrong assumption).

Don't forget that Islam binds you together.

Muslims from North India, South India, Bengal, Maharashtra & Gujarat sacrificed the most for forming Pakistan.

I am Full Moon.
You are fully loony, we all know that. You will do yourself a favour and not search for therapy online, especially on defence forums, but get one done outside India for no decent mental health professionals exist in India. That will make you feel better than all this Muslim cock sucking that you are doing.

You are fully loony, we all know that. You will do yourself a favour and not search for therapy online, especially on defence forums, but get one done outside India for no decent mental health professionals exist in India. That will make you feel better than all this Muslim cock sucking that you are doing.
I love Muslims. They are best of us humans.

You need to accept it.

We all know Muslims are harassed in India.

Even Zakir Naik made hijrah to Malaysia.

Probably he has changed his views on partition.

And the religion (Islam) has given a sense of dignity to quite a few peoples.

Dumbo : its like this. Which is closer to Islamabad geographically speaking : London or New York? Its RELATIVE you moron!

Perhaps your mama is dumb. Relative or not, there are no significant similarities worth mentioning that can bond these two separate people's so not even worth mentioning.

That is not true, Pakistani ethnic groups are genetically close to Indian Punjabis.

This says otherwise:

1651858779804.png
1651858768813.png

Perhaps your mama is dumb. Relative or not, there are no significant similarities worth mentioning that can bond these two separate people's so not even worth mentioning.

This says otherwise:

View attachment 850091View attachment 850092
Whats the source of this so called genetic map? Where it came from?

The fact that Punjabi from either side can understand each others language should be enough. The fact that Pakistani and Indians are often confused for one and another should be enough. But then, you cann't make a stupid guy realise his stupidity even with a mountain of evidence.

Whats the source of this so called genetic map? Where it came from?

The fact that Punjabi from either side can understand each others language should be enough. The fact that Pakistani and Indians are often confused for one and another should be enough. But then, you cann't make a stupid guy realise his stupidity even with a mountain of evidence.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.........
Are you retarded or what????????..........I speak and understand english does that now make me and other UK-Pakistanis English or white Anglo protestants?..........:lol:.........Pakistanis in the UK have often been confused by the white english of being Afghans, Iranians or Arabs. That doesn't make us the same or similar people as like it doesn't make us similar to indians...........:lol:..........obviously your mama is retarded and has raised a mentally challenged retard like you......... :lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom