What's new

Indian Muslims have become ‘less religious’ – CSDS & KAS Survey

Are Indian Muslims mostly Punjabi? Nope!
Are Indian Muslims mostly Sindhi? Nope!
Are Indian Muslims mostly Pakhtoons? Nope!
Are Indian Muslims mostly Baloch? Certainly Nope!
Are Indian Muslims mostly Kashmiri? Again No!

Indian muslims are mostly UP/Bihari Muslims followed by Hyderabadi muslims followed by Keraloit muslims followed by Konkani/Maharashtrian muslims. All of these are absent from Pakistan or present as a minority at best. Heck they are/were called Muhajir for a reason. They were immigrants from India.
in Islam, we dont recognize ethnicities buddy. According to the Prophet Muhammad SAW: ''Muslim Ummah (Muslim Family) is like a single body. If one part of the body is in pain, then the whole Body feels the pain.''

We dont recognize Ethnic, color, cultural, class, creed or Nationality differences in this concept of Ummah in Islam. Its a Universal and a complete way of life which rises beyond these discriminations and differences.

I don't think so.

Even wealthy liberal Muslims these days are growing beards and wearing Burqas.

Attendance at Mosques has increased too since Modi came to power.

Muslims have no future under RSS/BJP ruled India.

They will have to create another Pakistan for themselves.

@jamahir
Half Moon Don't try to be oversmart, we can see through your antics. You have no understanding about secularism, You are RSS half pant, your aim is to show Indian muslims in bad light.

Quaid e Azam had said to them not to be fooled by the Congressi Mullahs like Abdul Kalam Azad and others like him and Dar ul Uloom Deoband! They didnt listen and are now paying the prize.

No be frank with u These Indian Muslims deserve thats happening to them. Innhain bohot buri badwa laggi ha hamary unn mujahideen ki or un spies ki who risked their own lives for their protection and to fight for their rights against Hindus. And what they did? They conspired with Hindus against them to get them caught for getting them killed by them to score some brownie points with these non Muslim Hindus.

Wo kehty hain na k Allah ki laathi beawaz hoti ha? Bas yahe ho raha ha inn k saath. THEY FITTINGLY DESERVE IT!!!!

''NO NON MUSLIM IS EVER A FRIEND OF A MUSLIM, THE EXAMPLES OF FRANK RAYNALD AND OTHERS ARE RIGHT INFRONT OF YOU''
A QUOTE FROM SALAH UD DEEN AYYUBI.

Also remember that before 2019, indian Muslims were VERY anti-Pakistani. Even more so than indian hindus and sikhs.

in Islam, we dont recognize ethnicities buddy. According to the Prophet Muhammad SAW: ''Muslim Ummah (Muslim Family) is like a single body. If one part of the body is in pain, then the whole Body feels the pain.''

We dont recognize Ethnic, color, cultural, class, creed or Nationality differences in this concept of Ummah in Islam. Its a Universal and a complete way of life which rises beyond these discriminations and differences.

I feel NO empathy, connection or kinship with indian Muslims WHATSOEVER.

I sort of disagree with you.

There were many Deobandis/Salafis who agreed with the creation of Pakistan.

In a United South Asia we still would have been the minority of 25-33% only.
And now they r in Pak not in India. Thats the point. They should have migrated to Pak by listening to Quaid e Azam in the first place. They had all these 74 years to decide!

But what u choose, good or bad, u face its consequences.....good choices reap good consequences and bad choices reap bad consequences.,....

They made their choice, now they r reaping its fruit.....thats all. Raha sawal hamara, hum abb kuch nahi kr sakty, this is Allah's will.

Also remember that before 2019, indian Muslims were VERY anti-Pakistani. Even more so than indian hindus and sikhs.

Neither do i TBH. Im just explaining to a non Muslim what we believe in. Doesnt mean i have sympathy for these Indian Muslims, who BTW DO ACTUALLY HATE PAK MORE THEN HINDUS, THESE R THEIR TRUE COLORS.

However i do really still feel bad for them. As for yr saying of pre 2019 thing, yes i damn agree with it......

Only now they r realizing that how bad they were duped, when their own hindu cousins and their countrymen turned against them. And another realization of how big of a leader and forward thinker Quaid really was.

Last edited:

Why ? because they are ethnically different ? And also Islam prohibits this don't you know brother ?

And now they r in Pak not in India. Thats the point. They should have migrated to Pak by listening to Quaid e Azam in the first place. They had all these 74 years to decide!

But what u choose, good or bad, u face its consequences.....good choices reap good consequences and bad choices reap bad consequences.,....

They made their choice, now they r reaping its fruit.....thats all. Raha sawal hamara, hum abb kuch nahi kr sakty, this is Allah's will.

Neither do i TBH. Im just explaining to a non Muslim what we believe in. Doesnt mean i have sympathy for these Indian Muslims, who BTW DO ACTUALLY HATE PAK MORE THEN HINDUS, THESE R THEIR TRUE COLORS.

However i do really still feel bad for them. As for yr saying of pre 2019 thing, yes i damn agree with it......

Only how they r realizing that how bad they were duped, when their own hindu cousins and their countrymen turned against them. And another realization of how big of a leader and forward thinker Quaid really was.
I do feel sorry for Indian Muslims as well.

We have a country of our own which is the best gifts of all gifts.

in Islam, we dont recognize ethnicities buddy.
The key-phrase is "in Islam"...

Trouble for you is that not all Muslims are "ideal followers" of Islam. Infact most are not.

Thats why, It wont change the fact that a Kashmiri will never look like a Bengali and their languages will always be different and muslims will feel closer to their ethnic equivalents (ie other similar ethnic muslims) than a distant and different muslim.

Why do you think that Arabs have their Arab identity distinct from say Bangladeshi identity? Both follow Islam yet they cann't be any more different.

You can believe whatever you want, it won't change your material reality. May be spiritual reality can change but certainly not material one.

Why ? because they are ethnically different ? And also Islam prohibits this don't you know brother ?

Because they were anti-Pakistani to the core until modi and rss started coming for them. Hence I feel NOTHING for them.

The key-phrase is "in Islam"...

Trouble for you is that not all Muslims are "ideal followers" of Islam. Infact most are not.

Thats why, It wont change the fact that a Kashmiri will never look like a Bengali and their languages will always be different and muslims will feel closer to their ethnic equivalents (ie other similar ethnic muslims) than a distant and different muslim.

Why do you think that Arabs have their Arab identity distinct from say Bangladeshi identity? Both follow Islam yet they cann't be any more different.

You can believe whatever you want, it won't change your material reality. May be spiritual reality can change but certainly not material one.

It's not the prerogative for non-Muslims especially hindus to tell what most Muslims are or are not. It's none of your business.

According to the Prophet Muhammad SAW: ''Muslim Ummah (Muslim Family) is like a single body. If one part of the body is in pain, then the whole Body feels the pain.''
If this were true, Arabs won't be attacking Yemens. Unless you are implying that Muslims are masochists. Which I doubt is the truth.

It's not the prerogative for non-Muslims especially hindus to tell what most Muslims are or are not. It's none of your business.
LOL when you are talking about Indian Muslims, it becomes my business because Indian part comes before Muslim part.

If you want me to not comment on it, then talk in private.

one word Bangladesh?? Ring the bell

If this were true, Arabs won't be attacking Yemens. Unless you are implying that Muslims are masochists. Which I doubt is the truth.

LOL when you are talking about Indian Muslims, it becomes my business because Indian part comes before Muslim part.

If you want me to not comment on it, then talk in private.
Its a Sahe Hadees. You can google it to verify. As for Arabs and Yemenis, well those r even making alliances with the jews so what else u expect from them. They arnt the best examples and frankly neither is us.

These days Muslims as a whole are getting away from Islam day by day, year by year. Money and materialism is taking over.

one word Bangladesh?? Ring the bell
we dont recognize that buddy. And today u can see, BD people r today more in love with us rather then with indians be it bengali. Just go to any Pakistan related video in utube or anywhere else and see there BD people commenting more then Pakistanis themselves and showing love.

However my point was something else........read my comment again with a cool mind.

NO we are not. The Muslims that make up Pakistan are racially and ethnically different to those that make up india. Not including religion, indian Muslims are racially and ethnically the same as indian hindus and sikhs. Pakistanis are NOT.

same as north Pakistan & south pakistan then .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom