What's new

Indian Muslims have become ‘less religious’ – CSDS & KAS Survey

As for Arabs and Yemenis, well those r even making alliances with the jews so what else u expect from them. They arnt the best examples and frankly neither is us.
There is no ideal Muslims as there is no ideal anyone. We are all deeply flawed humans. Thats why you have to see all of them as humans and their human flaws.

we dont recognize that buddy. And today u can see, BD people r today more in love with us rather then with indians be it bengali. Just go to any Pakistan related video in utube or anywhere else and see there BD people commenting more then Pakistanis themselves and showing love.

However my point was something else........read my comment again with a cool mind.
But ground reality is different.

Especially Faiz Baloch after Indian govt banned TikTok :lol:
What can I say....

In turn, Pakistani Punjabis are ethnically, racially and culturally different to modern day indian Punjabis.
I said they come closest but I never said they are close enough. So yeah, I totally agree. Pakistani and Indians have totally and absolutely nothing in common.

The key-phrase is "in Islam"...

Trouble for you is that not all Muslims are "ideal followers" of Islam. Infact most are not.

Thats why, It wont change the fact that a Kashmiri will never look like a Bengali and their languages will always be different and muslims will feel closer to their ethnic equivalents (ie other similar ethnic muslims) than a distant and different muslim.

Why do you think that Arabs have their Arab identity distinct from say Bangladeshi identity? Both follow Islam yet they cann't be any more different.

You can believe whatever you want, it won't change your material reality. May be spiritual reality can change but certainly not material one.
where i said that u cant have yr own separate identity? either ethnic or linguistic? Im saying that such things which r our differences dont make us different from eachother when it comes to islam or to respect the honor, dignity, lives, their material ownership.

But then again, these arnt the things u will get as a non Muslim, but a Muslim only will get it as its relevant to us.

There is no ideal Muslims as there is no ideal anyone. We are all deeply flawed humans. Thats why you have to see all of them as humans and their human flaws.
thats why we Muslims say that we should strive to make ourselves closer to Islam so the world becomes a better place as well as we also become better as individuals or as nations/societies.

But ground reality is different.

:lol:like i said to the other member, these rnt the things u will get as a non muslim. Since it isnt relevant to u.

What yr saying is something different, besides they r mostly migrant workers. What i was saying is completely different to it. Read all my posts in this thread from beginning.

What can I say....

I said they come closest but I never said they are close enough. So yeah, I totally agree. Pakistani and Indians have totally and absolutely nothing in common.

They DO NOT come close or are closest to one another in any way WHATSOEVER.

Pakistani love and obsession with Indian Muslims never fails to amaze me, you would be shocked to hear what Indian Muslims think of us. Most of them have very negative views of or outright dislike Pakistanis and say they give a "bad name" to Islam and Muslims (which is idiotic imo).

Last edited:
now, u should start living here not in a foreign country that has hardly anything in common with u.
I agree with you.
But my father wants me to complete my education and live with him for a while. In principle I agree with you wholeheartedly.

Pakistani love and obsession with Indian Muslims never fails to amaze me, you would be shocked to hear what Indian Muslims think of us. Most of them have very negative views or outright dislike Pakistanis and say they give a "bad name" to Islam and Muslims (which is idiotic imo).
Saain! where did u find anybody showing love and obsession to them?
U dont even live here and r talking abt us as if yr very sincere and patriotic Pakistani then us Pakistanis themselves......

We r talking abt something else and u wont get since u dont live in here.

Pakistani love and obsession with Indian Muslims never fails to amaze me, you would be shocked to hear what Indian Muslims think of us. Most of them have very negative views or outright dislike Pakistanis and say they give a "bad name" to Islam and Muslims (which is idiotic imo).

Normally I don't agree with you but here you are very correct. On top of that, indian Muslims hate Pakistanis just as much if not more than indian hindus and sikhs do.

Pajeet this thread was started by an Indian, in other thread Hindu nationalists are telling them to go to Pakistan, the Pakistanis here are telling them they have no similarities with them unlike kashmiris for example

But in your retarted opinion Pakistanis are obbssesed
Wtf?

Saain! where did u find anybody showing love and obsession to them?
U dont even live here and r talking abt us as if yr very sincere and patriotic Pakistani then us Pakistanis themselves......

We r talking abt something else and u wont get since u dont live in here.
He is not Pakistani

Back
Top Bottom