What's new

Indian Muslims can they be trusted? by Amit

Patriot

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
The recent Israeli aggression in Gaza has revealed the true nature of Muslims around the world and in India. Major Muslim Organizations in India held protest rally in Delhi to condemn the attacks on Gaza.

Even Pakistan who actively supports in-direct terrorism in India and also a tourist spot for terrorist has started protesting the Israeli actions in Gaza.

The truth however is far different from what we know. Read the post on Why Children Die in Gaza ?!

Having read that India itself has a lot of internal problems and especially a bad neighbor Pakistan. The Israeli action was in retaliation for the attacks first started by the Hamas and there by ending the ceasefire.

Muslims when they kill others its ok but when they get killed because the one they attacked suddenly fought back, is wrong. It is these double standards followed by most (if not all) Muslims, will Islam to the brink of extinction.

The fact- you cannot fight terrorism with Gandhigiri, you need a tough stand like what Israel is doing. They have the right to self defense so does India.

The politicians in India are responsible for giving special attention for the Muslim community and completely ignoring the majority Hindus. The media is also in a way responsible as they highlight more of the Muslim community and show them as suffers.

Highlighting Muslim casualties it seems have become a trend in Indian news channels. Be it the Gujarat riots or the Babri masjid, Muslims are always shown as suffers. You will find more dead “Muslim” photos in newspaper from the Gujarat riots, or any riots in India, but hardly any images showing the people who suffered (especially the non-Muslims). Another double standard by the Indian government ” Showing a picture of a dead Hindu will cause riots where as showing a dead Muslim is no problemo”.

Muslims can never be trusted. Muslim organizations in India are protesting the attacks on Gaza, but they seemed least interested in the thousands of Hindus who were killed by terrorist in Kashmir. The Muslims did protest the recent Mumbai attack but it seemed more like “they had no option but to”.

The gaps between Hindus and Muslims are increasing and it’s high time that Hindus realize the problems and unite or India may soon become an Islamic country.

Uniform law for all is a must in India and Muslims in India need to be tamed.

Had Pt. Nehru initiated the concept of uniform law, or even if the subsequent PMs had done so, then we would have never faced these problems. Our current politicians can think only in terms of vote-banks at the cost of the nation. The Muslims are a pampered lot, with more rights and privileges than their Hindu compatriot gets. The uniform civil code would have been the only key to solve the problem. Today it may be a little too late as the total Indian Muslims population far exceeds that in Pakistan
-
Indian Muslims can they be trusted?

Yes, I read this artical saad bhai.

these idiots dont know why, keep cribbing about same **** over n over.
India: culturally is rich because of most - muslim artist. if they havent given more than other religion - they atleast have given almost same amount to it.
How many musician, artist, Actor, sports man are Muslim tells you this, AR RAHMAN, SHAROOK KHAN, SANIA MIRZA, M.F.HUSSAIN. these are some of them list is long. i think muslim leads in this case.
science? A.P.J abdul kalam . homi jahangir bhabha???
I mean i can just simply go on. these indiots are just coming over n over we need A Rang de Basanti.
Its not about hindus. its about opportunist. You have good and bad both in all religion its human nature. But media just make hero out of these SON .OF .BI@TCHES.
a True hindu cant utter such nonsense but a crazy bugger who just want to gain something on the - loss of his country!

Last edited:
Without any Question.. Indian Muslim is an Indian Thats All.
Well, Our Friends from Pak dont Realise this , but I am Myself a Hindu, an Engineer By Profession , But in MySore , in the Campus of Infosys , we have No such Identity as Hindus or Muslims.

We Work Together , Indian Muslims definately Know little or Nothing of AK 47 , but they are at their very Best when it comes to Develop a Software.

What i want to tell is , we work in a Team , we have every one here , all are competant and above all ,as you asked , the Most important thing we share is "Trust".

I actively take part in Eid and we celebrate Diwali and Holi Together in Style . This is something thats Need NOT be told to the Indian Members but this is for others who doubt the Indian Integrity.

Yes , Some bad people Exist everywhere , Leave a common Indian or Pakistani we even ( Unitedly ) Curse the Zardari's and Raj Takery , so thats not a point to be focussed.

YES , Very strongly , a Muslim is a Human Being .. then an Indian or Pakistani he is just like a Hindu socially ,,, So You can NOT only Trust them but they are like our Brothers and Sisters.

Why do you need to be concerned with whether you have their trust or not? You dont worry about them when you send in armed terrorists to kill them. This nothing but a "self-assuring" post aimed at collecting whatever fragments of belief you are left with after Maulvi shattered them in front of Musharraf. Clearly he pissed of quite a few in Pakistan.

Clearly you are finding it a daunting task to come to terms with the fact that Indian Muslims dont particularly like you, especially after Mumbai. And if you wish to change it make sure you transparently tackle the issues India has raised. Because all of us speak in one voice, and these are also the demands of an Indian Muslim.

No amount of "alleged" atrocracies commited by Hindus against them could change the Hindu-Muslim love in India. But just one terror attack made it clear, that both Hindu's and Muslims in India are tired of Pakistan-sponsored terror.

In India, nationality comes before religion. Fundamentalism doesnt not have a place in a sane mind.

Yes. Without any doubt.

Because I believe that Indian Muslim is 'Indian-Muslim'

i.e. First Indian and then Muslim.

Yes. Without any doubt.

I wonder why religious preference must take second place when most good intentioned people of various religions prefer to keep their faith private or at least out of their professional and public lives...? Can we skip the nationalistic flaming ? Nationality is one thing, religious preference is another ball game...let us cultivate this understanding to decrease high temperatures.

I wonder why religious preference must take second place when most good intentioned people of various religions prefer to keep their faith private or at least out of their professional and public lives...? Can we skip the nationalistic flaming ? Nationality is one thing, religious preference is another ball game...let us cultivate this understanding to decrease high temperatures.

To understand more ...are you saying the let religion be the first identity of the person not country.....

or are you saying that a person's only identity has to be his Nationality

tx

To understand more ...are you saying the let religion be the first identity of the person not country.....

or are you saying that a person's only identity has to be his Nationality

tx

I believe that Nationality, whether 1 or more than 1 should define a person in a public sphere...religion is between man/woman and God(s).

Why do you need to be concerned with whether you have their trust or not? You dont worry about them when you send in armed terrorists to kill them. This nothing but a "self-assuring" post aimed at collecting whatever fragments of belief you are left with after Maulvi shattered them in front of Musharraf. Clearly he pissed of quite a few in Pakistan.

Clearly you are finding it a daunting task to come to terms with the fact that Indian Muslims dont particularly like you, especially after Mumbai. And if you wish to change it make sure you transparently tackle the issues India has raised. Because all of us speak in one voice, and these are also the demands of an Indian Muslim.

No amount of "alleged" atrocracies commited by Hindus against them could change the Hindu-Muslim love in India. But just one terror attack made it clear, that both Hindu's and Muslims in India are tired of Pakistan-sponsored terror.

In India, nationality comes before religion. Fundamentalism doesnt not have a place in a sane mind.
lol you Should realize this post is written by Indian Hindu not a Pakistani Muslim.

We are on the same page.
I dont see any flaming here. Indians here are only too eager to defend and 'celebrate' their unity. But I feel rather jumping in to saying he is an Indian Muslim, I would say he is an Indian unless asked about his religion. But Pakistanis here always seem to view Indian hindus and Muslims as different, so my policy won't work here.

In social life however unfortunately, in a country with reservations based on religion and caste people cannot forget what they are. But in daily life people dont care.

Yes. Without any doubt.

He or she can also be a "muslim" first and then an "Indian" and love India equally as anyone else.Is there any problem if someone is "muslim" first and "Indian" second?

Being Muslim also makes you patriotic,as those who gives lives for their country are martyrs.So that also makes him or her a good Indian,isn't it?

At the topic,

I feel its a matter of Indian muslims solely.Its their matter whether they are given same respect by their fellow countrymen.So far Indian muslims haven't rallied on the streets and asked for International help for better rights.Until then its better for foreigners like us to oil our own machines and let them mind their own business.

The article looks like from some hardliner hindu,didn't bother to go through.Let the Indian Muslims deal with these attacks.

EDIT:Yes it is from a Fundi(BJP).:lol: that's enough.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom