What's new

Indian Muslims are out to prove their loyalty once again.

eat sh it indian now go to your expensive wedding with no toilets.

Spoken like a true half wit.
Your father should have worn a condom. You’re a waste.

Like I said ... Not when there is conflict between the two. Muslims have to side with Muslims.

It's the basic foundation of Islamic principles. Those who do inturn oppress Muslims by joining kafirs are themselves outside of Islam.

Basic facts 101.

That is not how it works. Only Allah can judge. Muslims are refrained to make that distinction.

Someone makes the shahaada and believes in the kalamah is the only requirement.

Basic Islamic principal.

India doesn’t have a conflict with Islam or Muslim, only Pakistanis. And India consists of approx 200 million Muslims who call it their nation. So India’s war with Pakistan is their (Indian muslims) war with Pakistan. Therein lies the problem with your argument.
It is not siding with one religion against the other, it’s siding with themselves and their interests (Indian Muslims) against another group of muslims.

Didn’t the prophet also ask Muslims when in minority to be loyal to their homeland?

Lmao no. He only said obey the law so long as it doesn't contradict Islam, and the country is not harming Muslims.

Of course their loyalty is to their motherland. They are true Muslims. Real Muslims around the world don't consider Pakistanis to be true Muslims anyways. Almost all Muslim countries enjoy better relations with India than with Pakistan.

Hahaha, this stupid dot-head thinks he has any authority on the matter.

India doesn’t have a conflict with Islam or Muslim

Yes it does. You primarily fight Pakistan/Kashmiris, both of which are Muslim. You also mistreat your own Muslims (e.g the lynching, the fact that they're underrepresented in your government, your attempts to make talaq illegal, the Gujarat riots, etc). This means you're fighting against Muslims.

If your Muslim enemies were Khawarij or Munafiqeen, we'd have no issue. But they're not.

It is not siding with one religion against the other,

It's siding against Muslims because of nationalism, which is completely haram and constitutes kufr.

Spoken like a true half wit.
Your father should have worn a condom. You’re a waste.

India doesn’t have a conflict with Islam or Muslim, only Pakistanis. And India consists of approx 200 million Muslims who call it their nation. So India’s war with Pakistan is their (Indian muslims) war with Pakistan. Therein lies the problem with your argument.
It is not siding with one religion against the other, it’s siding with themselves and their interests (Indian Muslims) against another group of muslims.

indian are too short
DtEIlUC.jpg

Lmao no. He only said obey the law so long as it doesn't contradict Islam, and the country is not harming Muslims.

Hahaha, this stupid dot-head thinks he has any authority on the matter.

Yes it does. You primarily fight Pakistan/Kashmiris, both of which are Muslim. You also mistreat your own Muslims (e.g the lynching, the fact that they're underrepresented in your government, your attempts to make talaq illegal, the Gujarat riots, etc). This means you're fighting against Muslims.

If your Muslim enemies were Khawarij or Munafiqeen, we'd have no issue. But they're not.

It's siding against Muslims because of nationalism, which is completely haram and constitutes kufr.
Lol. I am sure calling someone a dot head is what Pakistani Hindus have to deal with on a daily basis. Meanwhile, Indian Muslims are true Muslims and safer in India. When a so called Muslim steps out in Pakistan there is more likelihood of him getting killed than in India.

They can suck it, for all I care.

Lol. I am sure calling someone a dot head is what Pakistani Hindus have to deal with on a daily basis.

Proof? Daily basis .......

Meanwhile, Indian Muslims are true Muslims and safer in India.

Forget a Muslim, your people here have told other indians to move to Pakistan, just because they spoke the truth.

When a so called Muslim steps out in Pakistan there is more likelihood of him getting killed than in India.

Again prove that a common Pakistani will burn another common Pakistani because they don't share the same beliefs. I can post a video or videos of that happening in india. This is a sad reality that indian society appears to be more sadistic, intolerant, superstitious, inferiority complex ridden than Pakistani society

Proof? Daily basis .......

Forget a Muslim, your people here have told other indians to move to Pakistan, just because they spoke the truth.

Again prove that a common Pakistani will burn another common Pakistani because they don't share the same beliefs. I can post a video or videos of that happening in india. This is a sad reality that indian society appears to be more sadistic, intolerant, superstitious, inferiority complex ridden than Pakistani society

If that were true Hindu Pakistanis would not be seeking refuge in India.

Count the number of Muslims killed in India by vigilantes as opposed to Muslims killing other Muslims in Pak. Heck, I believe so called Muslims massacred more Muslim kids in that disgusting school massacre than total Muslim mob deaths in India in last 15 years. And that's just one incident.

If that were true Hindu Pakistanis would not be seeking refuge in India.

Come on please, few and you start generalizing. Hindu community is struggling I agree but they are not facing total isolation and neglect. On the contrary situation has improved as Pakistan is becoming stable and more peaceful day by day.

Count the number of Muslims killed in India by vigilantes as opposed to Muslims killing other Muslims in Pak. Heck, I believe so called Muslims massacred more Muslim kids in that disgusting school massacre than total Muslim mob deaths in India in last 15 years. And that's just one incident.

So you actually wish to compare ..... conduct of a trained hardcore terrorist with an ordinary indian Hindu? You wish to see similarities and differences between their behavior patterns?

Why do ppl even do that ? its just waste of time & effort. Its not going to have any effect on Pakistan on whatsoever. India would not be poor country if Indians showed their patriotism by correctly paying taxes instead they resort to cheap gimmicks like these.

Back
Top Bottom