What's new

Indian Muslim women beaten for carrying beef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, and we Indian's except a stupid minority condemn them but what will be the fate of people like me who wasn't to consume pork while in any of the Islamic republics ??

I don't think you will find pork in any Muslim country except maybe if any non-Muslim wants to hunt them in the wild or something which is actually the case in Pakistan.

http://www.pakistanguides.com/boar/

We don't worship pigs, we just consider them filthy animals not fit for consuming and not good for your health, you on the other hand can do whatever you want with them, but having said that a Muslim would most likely not give you pig meat because what we consider bad for us, we consider it for everyone.

Indian Muslims will keep on getting this type of treatment as long as Modi and his like minded people are in power.There is nothing new in it as earlier muhammad iklaq had been killed on false allegation of beef eating but nothing happen.there is rising intolerence in india against muslims because of which many artists had returned their awards.even they misconstrued Amir khans Shahruk khan thought and prompt him to leave country .even in jammu and kashmir assembly they threw ink on one member for beef eating

Now the question is
What kinds of literatures they have to beat the women in open space.
What kind of values and rights they have to punch, slap and kicks.
If there is no law for women than it is a darkened country.

The stories of Rape are so common, in india a women is raped in every 5 minute according to some reports

Kid ,actually who are you to questions us about the matters happens inside of the India .?

Those who are trying to score points with this should know this is none of your business .We have ouour own systems in there to deal with such situation.

And exactly who are you to stop people from commenting about Indian affairs you monkey as$ bully?

Whether it is our business or not. People would comment on it. tolerate it.

And exactly who are you to stop people from commenting about Indian affairs you monkey as$ bully?

Whether it is our business or not. People would comment on it. tolerate it.

Then I would say I am impressed .
Means you guys dont have anything in your nation .Always stares to neighbour door and looks what is happening in there.
A kind of shameless attitude.

Means you guys dont have anything in your nation .Always stares to neighbour door and looks what is happening in there.

Ayilokkakaarude Kannukadi. lol

An Indian on a Pakistani forum tells us that we are always looking into affairs of his country.

I can see how shameless you are!!

:lol:

such people are emboldened because BJP is in power in center...
Any data to back your claims that indicates such incidents increased after BJP came to power?

An Indian on a Pakistani forum tells us that we are always looking into affairs of his country.

I can see how shameless you are!!

:lol:

India -Republic of India -my nation's name .
Indians including me -wont change because this is PDF .

.No go back and look at your own logic :D

Agreed, and we Indian's except a stupid minority condemn them but what will be the fate of people like me who wasn't to consume pork while in any of the Islamic republics ??

Christians in Pakistan can consume pork and few of them do. And most of the time it would be muslim hunters who would do so. Hindus do not like to consume pork which is similar in India too. Pork consumption with respect to the population is very less in subcontinent. This is something cultural and not religious. Villagers in subcontinent would often farm goats, sheep, cows, buffaloes and camels for meat consumption. Very rarely you will find pigs.

In Pakistan, we have problem of wild boars which destroy crops. Their population remains significant as they are not sought for meat consumption. To control them, hunting is encouraged. Hunters would not consume meat after kill but some Christians (mostly of poor background) who like to consume this meat can do so. Hunting parties actually seek such people as it absolves them of responsibility of disposing off the corpse. However, since such Christians are hard to find, pork consumption is rare in Pakistan.

@SrNair I hope this time you won't say this is media's propaganda. :)

Not at all.
I wont say that we are crystal clean .But one or two incidents is not a strong point to generalize entire nation .
India is not MP .India is a union of 29 states .

Now I can tell you another incident happened in my state .You can ask respectable unbiased members like nair to verify that .

A young writer in our state ,his name is P Jimshar ,recently shared the cover page and name of the his still new creation .Books name is 'Padachonde Chitrapradarsanam' means 'Allah's art exhibition'.
Name is just to represent the God decisions that inflicted in common man life .
And a few days when he returns from his grandmother's house a few of Islamic radicals attacked him ,stamped him and broke his spine and backbone .Now he is in hospital .His guilt was he just used the God's name in the book ,and still that not book is not published .
Did you see that in high colours in our media?
So this is another side of our media.
Of course this news wont generalise entire Muslims yet it wouldnt get the kind of publicity likes that in OP .
Do you know why ?
Elections is coming in UP not in southern state .

@Moonlight .
Perhaps you can understand our democracy.

Last edited:
It is not proved women were carrying beef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom