What's new

Indian Muslim women beaten for carrying beef

Status
Not open for further replies.
India -Republic of India -my nation's name .
Indians including me -wont change because this is PDF .

.No go back and look at your own logic :D

No need to tell name of your nation. I said Indian.

Well anyways you are a shameless bharati. It is established now.

Justifying one's nation's name wont make you shamless .
But peeping in to other's matters will definitely make you shamless.In this case you did that not us.

You guys are shameless. Proved. By you.

You guys are shameless. Proved. By you.

You dont have to reply my post for face saving .You done it my friend .
I would draw an analogy if someone tries to verbally attack your family ,you will defend even if that makes to slap him inside his house .But if you are peeping through the door of the neighbour's house to know what is happening in there ,in a civilised society it is just considers as humiliation

Madhya Pradesh: Muslim women beaten up on suspicion of carrying beef

Madhya Pradesh Home Minister Bhupendra Singh said meat seized from the two Muslim women turned out to be that of a buffalo.

WRITTEN BY MILIND GHATWAI | BHOPAL |Updated: July 27, 2016 9:23 Pm

mp-lead1.jpg

IN ANOTHER alleged attack by gau rakshaks, two Muslim women who were suspected to be carrying beef were assaulted at the Mandsaur railway station in Madhya Pradesh Tuesday. As BSP chief Mayawati raised the issue in the Rajya Sabha Wednesday, theCongress said Dalits and Muslims were being targeted in the name of gau raksha.

A purported video of the incident shows the police standing by as a group of women, reportedly belonging to a right-wing group, assault the two victims — identified as Salma Ismail Mewati, 30, and Shameem Akhtar Hussain, 35, both residents of Khanpura locality of Mandsaur town — in the presence of some male activists. No action has been taken against any of the attackers.

The victims, however, were arrested on Tuesday and booked under Sections 4 and 5 of the Madhya Pradesh Gauvansh Vadh Pratishedh Act and Section 8 of Madhya Pradesh Agriculture Cattle Preservation Act, 1959. But Home Minister Bhupendra Singh said on Wednesday that the meat seized from them was buffalo meat. Slaughter of buffalo is not illegal in Madhya Pradesh.

After the home minister’s statement, the police were set to withdraw the sections under the anti-cow slaughter Act and book the women only under the cattle preservation law. “They will be released on bail because we have conveyed to the court that it was buffalo meat,’’ said Vijay Rao, investigating officer.

When asked about action against the attackers, the minister said the police would act if the two women filed a complaint against them.

“The group that beat up the women had specific information that they were carrying beef so they were waiting for their train to arrive. It turned out to be buffalo meat, but it could have been beef. People belonging to a particular religion transport meat from Jaora and Ratlam, smuggling it into Mandsaur in private vehicles, either driven or owned by the same community. They have started engaging women to avoid detection. The two women are habitual offenders,’’ said local BJP MLA Yashpal Singh Sisodiya.

The in-charge of Kotwali police station, M P Parihar, said four cases were filed against Salma and three against Shameem in 2010-2016. He said they had served one month in jail and were also fined.

Parihar said the two women had filed a written complaint against four-five unknown women.

As Mayawati raised the issue in the Rajya Sabha, BSP and Congress members rushed to the well of the House and shouted slogans against the BJP. “Mahila virodhi sarkar nahi chalegi, nahi chalegi (Anti-women government will not be tolerated)”, they shouted. “Dalit virodhi sarkar nahi chalegi, nahi chalegi (Anti-Dalit government will not be tolerated),” they shouted.

Mayawati said while the BJP talks of protecting the girl child and giving dignity and honour to women, it unleashes goons on them. She asked Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi to explain the targeting of women of his community in the name of cow protection. She pointed out that the incident comes close on the heels of the attack on a Dalit family in Gujarat.

“Let it be very clear. We are not against gau raksha. But targeting Dalits and Muslims in the name of gau raksha is something we are against,” said Leader of Opposition Ghulam Nabi Azad.

Congress MP Anand Sharma also asked why Prime Minister Narendra Modi had not responded to the attacks on Dalits. “He has done chai pe charcha and mann ki baat, but why not on this issue,” he asked.

Responding to the Opposition attack, Naqvi said violence in any form and in any state must be condemned. “We don’t justify in anyway” violence against Dalits or women,” said Naqvi, who also holds the minority affairs portfolio. He said the Madhya Pradesh government had taken action in the case.

Meanwhile, Madhya Pradesh Home Minister Bhupendra Singh added that two other women were caught in Ratlam on suspicion of carrying beef. “Though the samples have been sent to a laboratory in Mathura for final examination, prima facie it appears to be beef,’’ he said.

The state amended its anti-cow slaughter Act in 2010, increasing the maximum jail term to seven years, shifting the burden of proof on the accused and giving designated officers authority to raid premises on suspicion. The amended legislation got presidential assent in 2012.

In January this year, a Muslim couple was among those beaten up at the Khirkiya railway station in Madhya Pradesh by members of the gau raksha samiti in Harda district when they objected to their luggage being searched on suspicion that they were carrying beef.

Laboratory tests later proved that the meat seized from the general compartment of Kushinagar Express in which the couple was travelling was buffalo meat.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...adesh-beef-muslim-women-beaten-video-2938632/

Arrest all the cowtards and send them to hell.

Kid ,actually who are you to questions us about the matters happens inside of the India .?
That's what I wanna listen....
Now Mr. who are you to take part in PDF.....????
If you comment on Pakistan Affairs, Pakistan Armed forces than I will definitely do so.....
KINDLY GROW UP MR.

Those who are trying to score points
Mr. Philosopher none of the Pakistani here is trying to score points here....:crazy:

During the time of the Prophet, he was insulted, mud and trash was thrown on his face and sometimes he was mortally wounded to such an extent that his sandals were filled with blood by mobs who used to chase him outside the city while throwing stones, yet he forgave them all and never tried to take vengeance, I agree with you that blasphemy laws are illogical and are in no way part of Islam, can you state the same that some non Hindu can kill and consume a cow without fear of repercussions?

If the Prophet of Allah wanted to kill people for blasphemy than today there would have been no Ta'if valley.
No where in Hinduism books, it is written to not kill or consume any animals. But in the Vedas human being is prohibited from killing cows, because the cows are livelihood of families at that time and latter on during the Brahminical era with it's conventions the brahmins started worshipping cows and idols, though no such things are mentioned in any religious books of Hinduism to not kill the cow, but it is now attached with religion and thats the way it is.

For more knowledge, you can see one of the videos of Mr Hasan Nisar a Pakistani journo..

"False flag" has always been a convenient excuse of the extremists and their supporters, so nothing new here. There are still Islamic extremist supporters who would say that 9-11 was a false flag operation to target Muslims. Similar tactic here, they love to play the victim card.

Not if you talk to Indians who are not Hindu extremism supporters. For example this reddit thread should give you an idea https://www.reddit.com/r/india/comments/4ust88/muslim_women_beaten_over_beef_rumour_spectators/

The moment you translated a law and order problem into a terror attack is the moment you exposed yourself.

Look in Punjab where an AAP MLA was caught red handed burning holy book and pin it on BJP.

Your illogical hatred for Hindus is pretty obvious. You will pin any act done by any miscreants anywhere on BJP & BJP. And you will ignore the obvious terror attacks on Hindus in India on daily basis, because it is convenient to you. We call that Sickular syndrome. Unfortunately there is no cure.

The moment you translated a law and order problem into a terror attack is the moment you exposed yourself.

Look in Punjab where an AAP MLA was caught red handed burning holy book and pin it on BJP.

Your illogical hatred for Hindus is pretty obvious. You will pin any act done by any miscreants anywhere on BJP & BJP. And you will ignore the obvious terror attacks on Hindus in India on daily basis, because it is convenient to you. We call that Sickular syndrome. Unfortunately there is no cure.

Now that you have decoded and exposed me, stop quoting me in the future. I am not interested to have any conversation with you.

Now that you have decoded and exposed me, stop quoting me in the future. I am not interested to have any conversation with you.

Stop posting crap if you want me to stop quoting you.
After all this is a forum buddy. You know a place to "discuss" thing and not have a one sided opinion fest. I know it's a tough thing to ask of you sickulars but.....

Stop posting crap if you want me to stop quoting you.

You can do whatever you want with my crap, but you won't get a reply. So I just wanted to make sure that you to know it before quoting me. There are many people here with different views than mine that I am ready to discuss things with and have been doing so for years but from what I have seen of you in a short period of time, you are not worthy of my time.

You can do whatever you want with my crap, but you won't get a reply. So I just wanted to make sure that you to know it before quoting me. There are many people here with different views than mine that I am ready to discuss things with and have been doing so for years but from what I have seen of you in a short period of time, you are not worthy of my time.

I am not begging for you to reply to me.
It's your choice.

Similarly me choosing to expose your double standard is my "choice".

Rest of your post is self certifying crap which adds nothing to the debate at hand. It is a pathetic attempt to show yourself in positive light.

It is worth my time to expose double faced sickualars like you where ever they are.

I think I'm going to eat some beef in front of the Indian embassy one of these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom