What's new

Indian Muslim looks at Kashmir as a Hindustani not as a Muslim: Geelani

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAhah dude...this is one Authentic Pakistani.
Who told u that u are Muslim? fr all we know u Pakistanis can be imposters trying to ruin the name of Islam..

If History is any indicator Pakistanis are not Muslims at all they are all illitrate godless freaks trying to tell lies to the world and themselves.

No wonder they get rained upon with floods crashes ,sectarianism , suicided bombing runs to name a few.

wheres ur ALAAH now?

:lol::lol:

Looks like mr geelani has lost the plot. When nothing works.. just resort to the last remaining option, out of desperation. Bring in the communal angle to gain some sympathy!! Not going to work though...

OMG call an ambulance, this Bharti is having a curry attack.

lol ... yea ..try not to speak to much it just embarrassing fr me to see u in such pitiful circumstances, i know its hard on ur brain to respond with any form of Intellect but u can do better..

lol ... yea ..try not to speak to much it just embarrassing fr me to see u in such pitiful circumstances, i know its hard on ur brain to respond with any form of Intellect but u can do better..

I can write something pathetic that will make you bhartis cry for days, but what is the point?

You are just suffering from a curry attack.

Looks like mr geelani has lost the plot. When nothing works.. just resort to the last remaining option, out of desperation. Bring in the communal angle to gain some sympathy!! Not going to work though...

Agreed the Muslim community in India is much smarter than this externally motivated old bat. Time to hit the grave old man.

I have always been proud of my Indian Muslim Friends. they feel same as me, when it comes to Nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom