What's new

Indian Mujahideen chief Yaseen Bhatkal arrested

T90TankGuy

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Indian Mujahideen chief Yaseen Bhatkal arrested

One of India's most-wanted men, Yasin Bhatkal, head of the terror group Indian Mujahideen, has reportedly been arrested near the border with Nepal.

The National Investigating Agency or NIA believes that in 2010, Bhatkal planted the bomb that exploded at the German Bakery in Pune, killing 17 people.

The Indian Mujahideen is sponsored and patronized by Pakistan's Lashkar-e-Taiba, according to intelligence agencies.

The group is responsible, intelligence agencies have said, for a long list of terror attacks in recent years in cities including Bangalore and Hyderabad.

Bhatkal, who is 30, belongs to Karnataka. He co-founded the Mujahideen in 2008 with two others, including his brother Riaz.

He is the main accused in the blast outside a stadium in Bangalore in 2010 during a cricket match.

Indian Mujahideen chief Yaseen Bhatkal arrested: sources | NDTV.com

Boondi_Ke_Laddoo.jpg

Best piece of news I have heard in a long long time amidst the economic gloom. He is a huge catch. Gives me great pride that there are people hard at work while we sleep. Should also send shivers down many spines here and abroad as well. The message being loud and clear now. No one is untouchable.

Bann his entry to heaven.....

Bann his meeting with his God.

Do Col JackBlack treatement..

Killing will be easy punishment.. Publically do something to him which will block his journey to Jannat, That will disallow his meeting with his God..

I hope you guys know what i mean..

The net is closing in on these sorry excuse for human beings. Ye saale sab ke sab Nepal se hi kyun pakde jaate hain

Bann his entry to heaven.....

Bann his meeting with his God.

Do Col JackBlack treatement..

Killing will be easy punishment.. Publically do something to him which will block his journey to Jannat, That will disallow his meeting with his God..

I hope you guys know what i mean..

Ye batao Bharna kidhar se hai?? Muh se ya pichhe se??

Back
Top Bottom