What's new

Indian Mujahideen caught in Dhaka and handed over to India- a spy game among BD, IND and PAK

Child @IND_PAK, did you just call me a troll? Come hither, let me introduce you to Buttsy and Rampage.

guns

There is this big difference between RAW running intelligence gathering HUMINT/ELINT ops in a foreign country and your assertion of RAW running a shadow government in BD.

I never claimed that RAW was running a shadow government in Bangladesh. My claim is that RAW is operating a shadow intelligence service in Bangladesh answerable to New Delhi. Read The India Doctrine properly -

The India Doctrine (1947-2007) | Mohammad Munshi - Academia.edu

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

@BDforever You know, you're a lousy spy. @arp2041 What are you paying this fellow for, what am I paying you for?:mad:

Where is my right hand man @ExtraOdinary and where is the main man on the ground @SarthakGanguly? Gentlemen, cull the ranks of these unproductive assets which can't even generate basic HUMINT!
Man you sound delusional! :what: A real escape from reality huh?:cheesy:

The best part of story "Accordingly, ISI got a passport made for Waqas. However, when he reached the airport, Bangladesh's immigration officials discovered that there was no entry stamp on his passport. Even as they set out to detain him, the commotion attracted the attention of a RAW staffer who swiftly used his smart phone to photograph one of India's biggest tormentors and relayed it to his superiors.

RAW officers were thrilled when they saw that the six-feet man being held at Dhaka airport was their elusive quarry. What followed was an intense spy game in which Indian agents managed to spirit him away to India without leaving footprints". Hit hai Balkay super hit hai.

Anyone remember James Bond arrest scene in NK from the movie 'Die another day' ..... 'smartphone' .... :woot:

bond_die2_002.jpg

I see. So all that hoopla about Hasina being stage managed by RAW was what, poodle faking?

No she is being guided by RAW and the NSA Shivshankar Menon but that is different from calling it a shadow government.

kill those terrorist......
good work BD....india RAW is spreading its wings in BD.....soon it will be totally under india's control.....:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom