What's new

Indian Mujahideen caught in Dhaka and handed over to India- a spy game among BD, IND and PAK

The best part of story "Accordingly, ISI got a passport made for Waqas. However, when he reached the airport, Bangladesh's immigration officials discovered that there was no entry stamp on his passport. Even as they set out to detain him, the commotion attracted the attention of a RAW staffer who swiftly used his smart phone to photograph one of India's biggest tormentors and relayed it to his superiors.

RAW officers were thrilled when they saw that the six-feet man being held at Dhaka airport was their elusive quarry. What followed was an intense spy game in which Indian agents managed to spirit him away to India without leaving footprints". Hit hai Balkay super hit hai.

It's simple! Encounter killing! Like he was trying to escape police custody and was shot and killed! Full stop! The end!

Bloody scums, they must belong to the race of reptilians. These guys need to be obliterated from the face of the earth. :devil:
Don't you know the encounter of these scum bag terrorists is against the ethos of "Secularism". How can you even think of this you communist b*****d

All I read was in this in your post

+_03a10e07a9251580ab7d9cc26de01dc1.jpg

:bunny:

But seriously.
@SarthakGanguly @IND_PAK @BDforever @Dillinger
Cease and Desist at once!:police:

Be serious on the discussion and not digress from the path of discussing the such quickly reported and highly accurate details of a Top Secret RAW operation.

The best part of story "Accordingly, ISI got a passport made for Waqas. However, when he reached the airport, Bangladesh's immigration officials discovered that there was no entry stamp on his passport. Even as they set out to detain him, the commotion attracted the attention of a RAW staffer who swiftly used his smart phone to photograph one of India's biggest tormentors and relayed it to his superiors.

RAW officers were thrilled when they saw that the six-feet man being held at Dhaka airport was their elusive quarry. What followed was an intense spy game in which Indian agents managed to spirit him away to India without leaving footprints". Hit hai Balkay super hit hai.
Ek tha tiger

and now in cinemas near you: aik tha dinosaur :coffee:

But seriously.

Be serious on the discussion and not digress from the path of discussing the such quickly reported and highly accurate details of a Top Secret RAW operation.
@IND_PAK even Oscar trolled on you :D
@Oscar

One mod has digressed the whole topic and took away the intellectual discussion (which could have happened) toward absolutely troll fest. One can see an army of troll named mainly @Talon @SarthakGanguly @IND_PAK @BDforever ruining this high potential thread.

The troll level is so high that even the troll master @Dillinger is lured to join the feast.

Since we the mortal members are asked to tag you for immediate action in Indian Defence section, I call upon you to curb that senior mod.
I am troll education minister :mad:

But seriously.

Your behaviour as a mod is worth rebuke and condemnation. You are mocking the innocent plea of a common man. Power has corrupt you.

I will see you at GHQ.:angry:

But seriously.

I was only lightening the mood.

As if any Indian news paper is ever going to get the real story out of the local ATS folks leave alone either RAW or IB. Was the fellow in BD, yup. Did he get caught because our spooks were on to him, yup. The rest is just furnishings which can't be verified.

Child @IND_PAK, did you just call me a troll? Come hither, let me introduce you to Buttsy and Rampage.

Why derail an important thread? :angry::hitwall:

Indians wanted proof of RAW in BD now they have it. Suck it up and discuss the issue instead of trolling.

There is this big difference between RAW running intelligence gathering HUMINT/ELINT ops in a foreign country and your assertion of RAW running a shadow government in BD.

Why derail an important thread? :angry::hitwall:

Indians wanted proof of RAW in BD now they have it. Suck it up and discuss the issue instead of trolling.
Ofcourse they are there, to counter ISI and their dalals. By the way they are doing very well, ain't they?

Back
Top Bottom