What's new

Indian Mujahideen caught in Dhaka and handed over to India- a spy game among BD, IND and PAK

Why not? Lets start with " To kill a mocking bird".

Clearly I do not suggest the young lady needs to read these
elspas.jpg

Either you have the aptitude to understand sarcasm, or you stamp the greats books as non sense.

Not sure if @Talon need to read this, but I have to. Lots of new words....Probofcis?? :D

Either you have the aptitude to understand sarcasm, or you stamp the greats books as non sense.

Not sure if @Talon need to read this, but I have to. Lots of new words....Probofcis?? :D
Proboscis I think :unsure: @Oscar what do you teach those people at the academy--Probofcis ?

@BDforever You know, you're a lousy spy. @arp2041 What are you paying this fellow for, what am I paying you for?:mad:

Where is my right hand man @ExtraOdinary and where is the main man on the ground @SarthakGanguly? Gentlemen, cull the ranks of these unproductive assets which can't even generate basic HUMINT!
Actually in @BDforever 's defense, may I add that after he got an incentive (Hilsa pool) he dusted himself off the bed and moved himself to catch this IM guy. :ashamed:

All the field agents are required to report back to base ASAP.

This message will self destruct in 50 seconds.

SpArK
NSA Chief.
Huh... No Such Agency.... :coffee:
A black ambassador parks outside and two men in white(it's India) come in thick framed glasses to me and see, and plainly say - We need to talk. :unsure:

Something is very wrong today. Something definitely is :devil:
12ff1eb97a1b975feb30e2b77a338f16.jpg

Huh... No Such Agency.... :coffee:
A black ambassador parks outside and two men in white(it's India) come in thick framed glasses to me and see, and plainly say - We need to talk. :unsure:
Considering it was an Ambassador, all you had to do was get into a Maruti 800 and drive away at a leisurely speed .. they could never catch up with you.

@Oscar

One mod has digressed the whole topic and took away the intellectual discussion (which could have happened) toward absolutely troll fest. One can see an army of troll named mainly @Talon @SarthakGanguly @IND_PAK @BDforever ruining this high potential thread.

The troll level is so high that even the troll master @Dillinger is lured to join the feast.

Since we the mortal members are asked to tag you for immediate action in Indian Defence section, I call upon you to curb that senior mod.

@Oscar

One mod has digressed the whole topic and took away the intellectual discussion (which could have happened) toward absolutely troll fest. One can see an army of troll named mainly @Talon @SarthakGanguly @IND_PAK @BDforever ruining this high potential thread.

The troll level is so high that even the troll master @Dillinger is lured to join the feast.

Since we the mortal members are asked to tag you for immediate action in Indian Defence section, I call upon you to curb that senior mod.
1stly, your post is a troll post esp by inviting @Dillinger

2ndly, the topic was removed from Indian "defence" to Indian geopolitical whatever...

Done, also moved to correct section. Indian members need to know the difference between a topic related to Indian Defence Force(Army, Navy , Airforce etc).. and one involving geopolitics.

3rdly, it was never a potential topic to start with ...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom