What's new

Indian Mujahideen a product of Gujarat Riots

So basically the Muslim mob that burnt 59 innocent people is the father of Indian Mujahideen

You are a paid participant

Chor ki daadi mein tinka? :D

The only party encouraging terrorism in India is BJP

:rofl:

Who's the paid puppy of terror organizations here now?

Ooops! Did I say 'puppy'?

:lol:

Look around you buddy.

Wake up.

Many here are non-BJP supporters who are seeing through the work that is showing rather than political propaganda.

Better wake up or it will be you, your Congress owners VS true Indians (of all faith backgrounds).

There was an announcement that Congress was planning to spend 100 cr on publicity and internet campaign some months ago.

I see that they made a good start with you.

Look around you buddy.

Wake up.

Many here are non-BJP supporters who are seeing through the work that is showing rather than political propaganda.

Better wake up or it will be you, your Congress owners VS true Indians (of all faith backgrounds).

There was an announcement that Congress was planning to spend 100 cr on publicity and internet campaign some months ago.

I said what I meant man...look at some, it's easy to figure out, fixed script, ready facts, the line. You aren't paying attention.

Thank you Modi and Right Wingers- your contribution towards modern India includes Indian Mujahideen

Gujarat riots caused Indian Mujahideen: National Investigation Agency - The Economic Times

(From an FB post)

When we say Gujarat's agriculture growth is 10-11% since whole last decade
THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

When we say he made the Asia's biggest solar plant,
THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

When we say Gujarat is d only state in the whole of india to provide 24*7 and 365 days electricity to almost all of its 18,000 villages,
THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

When we recall to them World Bank's statement of 2011 in which they said, Gujarat roads are equivalent to international standards,
THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

When we say Gujarat is the first state in country to have "high speed wireless Broadband service in its all 18,000 villages,
THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

When in 2010 Forbes Magazine rated Ahmedabad the fastest growing city in the India and 3rd in world,
THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

When we tell them Gujarat Tourism is growing faster than ever before,
THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

When we tell them according to central Govt's labour bureau's report, Gujarat has the lowest unemployment rate in country,
THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

When Modi is being chosen as d best current Indian leader in almost all of those surveys & polls again n again
THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

When entire world talked the growth model of Modi and
he got listed in World's Top TIME magazine for his work.
THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

When we say 2003-2013 is the only 10 straight years ever in Gujarat history which are complete Riot-free,
THEY STILL SAY 2002 Riots!

But when we remind them, 26/11 riots in Mumbai 2009, Assam Riots in 2012, 1984 anti-Sikh riots, 1947 Bengal riots, 1969 Gujarat riots,1980 Moradabad riots, 1983 Nellie Assam riots, 1989 Bhagalpur riots and more than 18 riots, all of which occurred during the CONgress rule,

THEY CHANGE THE TOPIC Altogether and say Narendra Modi is communal.

This time Indians are not interested in 2002, We are interested in "2014: The rise of INDIA"

(From an FB post)

THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

When we say Gujarat is d only state in the whole of india to provide 24*7 and 365 days electricity to almost all of its 18,000 villages,
THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

When we recall to them World Bank's statement of 2011 in which they said, Gujarat roads are equivalent to international standards,
THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

When we say Gujarat is the first state in country to have "high speed wireless Broadband service in its all 18,000 villages,
THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

When in 2010 Forbes Magazine rated Ahmedabad the fastest growing city in the India and 3rd in world,
THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

When we tell them according to central Govt's labour bureau's report, Gujarat has the lowest unemployment rate in country,
THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

When Modi is being chosen as d best current Indian leader in almost all of those surveys & polls again n again
THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

When we say 2003-2013 is the only 10 straight years ever in Gujarat history which are complete Riot-free,

But when we remind them, 26/11 riots in Mumbai 2009, Assam Riots in 2012, 1984 anti-Sikh riots, 1947 Bengal riots, 1969 Gujarat riots,1980 Moradabad riots, 1983 Nellie Assam riots, 1989 Bhagalpur riots and more than 18 riots, all of which occurred during the CONgress rule,

This time Indians are not interested in 2002, We are interested in "2014: The rise of INDIA"

If Albert Einstein was a serial killer, no matter how many E= MC2 he gives, he'll be hanged. Dig it?

Look around you buddy.

Wake up.

You call it a good start??:hitwall: he is actually losing votes for them with his swearing-at-the-drop-of-a-hat and abrasive postings.. I suspect he is actually fielded by the BJP ...

(From an FB post)

THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

THEY SAY 2002 Riots!

As Modi said... If Modi is convicted.. Hang him! Till conviction... STFU!

Indira Gandhi ordered attack on Darbar Sahib because terrorist was hiding there. I fully support that act.

Can you post proof of 'thousands of Sikh pilgrims' were killed in that attack ? :lol: ..............there goes your credibility.

The terrorists who killed Indira Gandhi stemmed from the same khalistani outlook hence they are and will always remain khalistani terrorists.

No, the terrorist was the woman who ordered the attack on her own people for political ends. Sikhs defended themselves as best they could and died fighting. Sikhs will never forget 84. For us it will always be known as a Ghallukara(genocide). The thousands of dead figure is according to independent researchers and eye witnesses who survived the attack. According to Jasbir Singh Sarna, Ram Nayaran Kumar and George Sieber the death toll of the Sikh pilgrims ran into the thousands. Ram Narayan Kumar writes

"The army which had suffered a heavy toll in the three days battle went berserk and killed every Sikh to be found inside the temple complex. They were hauled out of the rooms, brought to corridors in the circumferances of the temple and, with hands tied to their backs, they were shot dead in cold blood. Among the victims were many old men, women, and children."

As for Satwant Singh and Beant Singh, your statement just displays your lack of knowledge about the events and people involved. Those two bodyguards were NOT Khalistani sympathizers. They were regular Sikhs with no political offiliation who took revenge for the death and destruction caused by Indira Gandhi on the Sikhs. Attack on Darbar Sahib is opposed by nearly all Sikhs whether they are separatists or proud Indians simply because a Sikh will never support the attack on Darbar Sahib. You have to be a Sikh to understand what Darbar Sahib means for Sikhs.

Oh, they're just 'brainwashed' and modi has no role in this? EVery time the issue of the riots come up, the morons who support modi say that it was just a 'reaction' to Godhra. Well these jokers are taking the same line isn't it? It's just a 'reaction' to the riots. The role of the state is not to allow vengance or 'reaction' or venting of anger. If only Modi had done what he was supposed to- get the perpetrators of Godhra arrested, conducted a fair trial and had them punished through the due process of law instead of letting loose 1000s of his marauders on them, the IM would also not have had a moral justification.

Just because Ram Temple was liberated from invadors, Invadors are becoming terrorist..

Should Boudhhs also become terrorirst because some one destroyed there holy plane in Bihar???

Just because Ram Temple was liberated from invadors, Invadors are becoming terrorist..

Should Boudhhs also become terrorirst because some one destroyed there holy plane in Bihar???

They should,but give them proper training first.

You are a paid participant

The only party encouraging terrorism in India is BJP

i didnt know that i m paid by bjp.... oh may be. thats why i m not having money.. i must support congress then.. eventually will get some money also... just like NDTV reporter" congress ko defend kar dena" :D :D :D

You call it a good start??:hitwall: he is actually losing votes for them with his swearing-at-the-drop-of-a-hat and abrasive postings.. I suspect he is actually fielded by the BJP ...

You know there is one thing that I have learnt in this whole process.

If Congress can run a minority government in the centre and after 26/11 can run a successive term using an anti-national motive, then NaMo can easily come to power.

Its just a matter of time.

Retaliation is not cowardice.

It is righteous.

Cowardice is knowing the enemy, knowing his actions against you, facing his actions against you and sitting and preaching peace in response.

Something which secularists do.

Not us.

That's the difference between Gandhian slaves and normal people.

Now for professing all this, I am sure you won't leave me if I were to hypothetically come and ransack your house and attack your family using some stupid ideology's name.

Same thing; at a bigger level.

We Buddhists did no harm to the Muslims until they created problems for Myanmar nationals.

Fed up of years of Islamic bullying, Buddhists in Myanmar attacked back resulting in casualties among Muslim community. Just like how the Hindus were burnt and for years rioted against when finally Godhra happened and so much destruction took place.

But now Muslims have attacked the holiest place for all the Buddhists of the world.

What do you think we should do? Kiss them?

Do you think Muslims will love you if you were to attack their holiest shrine?

Dude, Buddhism isn't spinelessness. It is peace IF peace is established. If Peace fails, war is the way.

And that's what has just started.

Back
Top Bottom