What's new

Indian mosque bulldozed in defiance of high court order

Tarek Fateh and Syed Atta will blame it on muslims just like their sanghi friends are doing right now.
We should start destruction of temples here but khan has other plans. He wants to make more and more hindu temples. This is opposite. Noble peace prize to khan hahaha.
What even...
Pakistani Hindus are as much Pakistani as anyone else and they should have equal rights as well. They have free to practice and profess their faith under the constitution of Pakistan. You should be ashamed of any such comment.

Like I said, best you first learn what Islam is and what Islam says before passing Un-Islamic claims. "The places of worship of all non-Muslims in all Muslim states are protected under divine guarantee by Allah himself".

Furthermore, these "mushriq" are my Pakistani brothers and sisters, I will protect them against any and all rabid hatred, internal or external. You can use something else to further your pretense of 'Musalmaniat', lest He (S.A.W) stands witness against you, once all is said and done.

Ironic how you protest against my "superior powers" on an online forum but have no problem suggesting to use your "superior powers", born from being the majority, to violate the fundamental rights of your own people.

That said, sure, let's discuss it.

The "Covenant of the Dhimmi", covers all non-Muslims, not just the people of the book. Islam only allows you to destroy a place of worship if it is a source of anti-state and/or criminal activities, just as it does for mosques. Otherwise, non-Muslims from any faith have absolute religious freedom and protection in their religious affairs. They are also exempt from Islamic law and are understood to have the right to form their own systems of justice as per their religious laws/beliefs, i.e. you cannot apply Islamic religious laws to non-Muslims. This, btw, is something that the Pakistani awam refuses to acknowledge. The matter is serious enough that the Prophet (S.A.W) has vowed to testify against any and all Muslims who violate any Dhimmi's rights.
you said in previous comment that God protects these worship places.

'Believers fight for the cause of Allah, while disbelievers do battle for the cause of idols. So fight the minions of the devil' (Surah IV, verse 76). 'Fight against them until idolatry is no more' (II, 193). 'Idolatry is worse than carnage' (II, 217).

This is simple google search. i don't want to explain more.

They surely disbelieve who say: Lo! Allah is the Messiah, son of Mary. The Messiah (himself) said: O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Lo! whoso ascribeth partners unto Allah, for him Allah hath forbidden paradise. His abode is the Fire. For evil-doers there will be no helpers.

— Quran 5.72,

Surah Al-’Anbiya’ – Verses 51 - 52
وَلَقَدْ ءَاتَيْنَآ إِبْرَاهِيمَ رُشْدَهُ مِن قَبْلُ وَكُنَّا بِهِ عَالِمِينَ
إِذْ قَالَ لأَبِيهِ وَقَوْمِهِ مَا هَذِهِ التَّـمَاثِيلُ الَّتِي أَنْتُم لَهَا عَاكِفُونَ
51. “And indeed We gave Abraham aforetime his rectitude, and We were aware of him (his eligibilities).”
52. “When he said to his father and his people: ‘What are these images (and lifeless statues) unto which you pay devotion’?”

They said: ‘We found our fathers worshipping them’.”
54. “He said: ‘Indeed you and your fathers have been in manifest error’.”

Don't temples and Mosques in Pakistan get demolished if they are against building codes?

Which building codes you are referring to? This structure was older then your miserable country.

So you are epicenter of covid, black fungus is now rampant, cyclone on it's way from east, and your nation got time and energy to think about how to screw up religious harmony within, whatever left of it. I mean, this is some next level stuff.

you said in previous comment that God protects these worship places.

'Believers fight for the cause of Allah, while disbelievers do battle for the cause of idols. So fight the minions of the devil' (Surah IV, verse 76). 'Fight against them until idolatry is no more' (II, 193). 'Idolatry is worse than carnage' (II, 217).

This is simple google search. i don't want to explain more.

You don't want to explain more because you know that you are misquoting and misusing Quranic verses which have in fact nothing to do with your proposed general destruction of non-Muslim places of worship? Can you also perform a simple google search and share the contexts that these verses were revealed in? Were they perhaps for specific instances, against specific groups of minions, in response to a specific acts? A quick read of any book on Sirah would suffice as well. While you are at it, look up the protection granted by Islam to these places of worship as well. Unless you believe that the protection given to thousands upon thousands of pagan temples and their worshipers by both Hazrat Abu-Bakr and Hazrat Umar was against Islam.

"If anyone wrongs a person protected by a covenant (covenant of the dhimmi), violates his rights, burdens him with more work than he is able to do, or takes something from him without his consent, then I will be his advocate on the Day of Resurrection." - Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W)

They surely disbelieve who say: Lo! Allah is the Messiah, son of Mary. The Messiah (himself) said: O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Lo! whoso ascribeth partners unto Allah, for him Allah hath forbidden paradise. His abode is the Fire. For evil-doers there will be no helpers.

— Quran 5.72,

Surah Al-’Anbiya’ – Verses 51 - 52

51. “And indeed We gave Abraham aforetime his rectitude, and We were aware of him (his eligibilities).”
52. “When he said to his father and his people: ‘What are these images (and lifeless statues) unto which you pay devotion’?”

They said: ‘We found our fathers worshipping them’.”
54. “He said: ‘Indeed you and your fathers have been in manifest error’.”

None of these verses have anything to do with destroying non-Muslim places of worship or infringing upon any of their other rights. Are you deliberately trying to fool people into supporting your un-Islamic and vile agenda?

by the way in an earlier post you claimed to be only agin hindus and not ahl e kitab. what happened between then and now? inconsistent much?

He thought he could pick up the Quran and interpret it anyway he sees fit. Just like ISIS, TTP, the propagandists against Islam, and every other illiterate hate peddler.

You don't want to explain more because you know that you are misquoting and misusing Quranic verses which have in fact nothing to do with your proposed general destruction of non-Muslim places of worship? Can you also perform a simple google search and share the contexts that these verses were revealed in? Were they perhaps for specific instances, against specific groups of minions, in response to a specific acts? A quick read of any book on Sirah would suffice as well. While you are at it, look up the protection granted by Islam to these places of worship as well. Unless you believe that the protection given to thousands upon thousands of pagan temples and their worshipers by both Hazrat Abu-Bakr and Hazrat Umar was against Islam.

"If anyone wrongs a person protected by a covenant (covenant of the dhimmi), violates his rights, burdens him with more work than he is able to do, or takes something from him without his consent, then I will be his advocate on the Day of Resurrection." - Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W)

None of these verses have anything to do with destroying non-Muslim places of worship or infringing upon any of their other rights. Are you deliberately trying to fool people into supporting your un-Islamic and vile agenda?

He thought he could pick up the Quran and interpret it anyway he sees fit. Just like ISIS, TTP, the propagandists against Islam, and every other illiterate hate peddler.
I am not wrong. I already mentioned earlier that i am not talking about people of Book. Hindus doesn't have any holy book or something that has been given to them by God. They make idols. Use your common sense. Do you believe that God will save people in hindu temples who worships idols? are you kidding me? You can't associate a partner with God. If you associate, you actually do shirk. Man you know nothing about great muslim warriors. We have no place for idols in our religion. i don't know anything about your new trendy ideas. Let me tell you clearly! nobody can change our religion according to their own purposes. Religion is there to stay, forever! This is just a discussion. no negative rating please. you already banned my first account. I don't want another ban.

I am not wrong.

You are completely wrong and have no idea what you are talking about. You are so brazenly dishonest and woefully illiterate on the matter that you will sit there fabricating religious rulings which not only stand completely opposed to Islam but also have no support in the entirety of the religion's history. It is clear then that your entire aim is to make up for your inadequacies in your belief and your actions by spewing nonsense.

PS: Multiple IDs get banned.....

Back
Top Bottom