What's new

Indian Missiles - News, Developments, Tests, and Discussions

what about the surya missle it was supposed to be india's first 12000 range missle with more than 10 MIRV's nuclear warheads of 250-750 kilotons each , it was supposed to be planned before agni 6 but still not on the table..... WTF is wrong with congress 5000 wali bangyi toh bas khush ho gye sab ke sab , let modi come we will complete this misslie and then if usa wants any long dick we will give.... :yu::yu::yu:

No political will to give go ahead. Even they can not declare correct range of Agni Series which is much more than what is declared.

what about the surya missle it was supposed to be india's first 12000 range missle with more than 10 MIRV's nuclear warheads of 250-750 kilotons each , it was supposed to be planned before agni 6 but still not on the table..... WTF is wrong with congress 5000 wali bangyi toh bas khush ho gye sab ke sab , let modi come we will complete this misslie and then if usa wants any long dick we will give.... :yu::yu::yu:

India doesn't have any 250-750kt warheads in it's arsenal, and I think that you are confusing this "Surya" with Russian liquid-fueled SS-18 ICBM what is carrying 10x 550kt MIRV's.

bhai indian crackers are usually named 1000 wala,2000 wala and counts till 10000 wala but truth is usme se bhi adhe phatate nahi........same thing u stated above thats true for every thing in this world ,no experiments means no rectification and no rectification means no future....:happy::happy:

i said its time to eat snacks!!!!! why so serious bro??????it was just for fun.....:yay::yay::yay:ryt now iam having tea and crackers let me enjoy "ata hu teri gaand marne phele chai pene de"!!!!
u know ,i,m not a native speaker, so.....

its okk dude conditions are not far better in india instead of speaking ur national language people speak english,french,germany etc to outperform others i would like to stick to my own language as i have to teach them to my kids to....and dont want them to become french or germans rather want them to become indians and yes thats our national language Mr.....
its my fault. My means is that ,I dont know what you said If you abbreviation in english, By the way,What do you chat online or use Mobile phone

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    533.2 KB · Views: 74

Back
Top Bottom