What's new

Indian Missile tech superior than chinese???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to argue base on BS, at least be civilize enough to provide

proof not some pure speculations;

China Trying to Destablize India

India-China Comparison on Military Strength "foolhardy" Says Naval Chief.

"If you wish to be secure on land, you should have supremacy on the sea", said Jawaharlal Nehru, the architect of modern India. It was China who was listening to Nehru, rather than India and they built a Navy far superior to any other power in the Indian ocean. Incidentally, during his last days in 1962, China handed him a humiliating defeat in a war between unequals in NEFA and Tibet. At that time, India was no match for the mighty Chinese army. This was no secret. :smitten::pakistan::china:

P.S. Show me "FACTS" not "TRASH" please

Today, India's Naval Chief Mehtha, sounded a real warning. He said it is foolhardy to say India is equal to China militarily. India is no match for China whether it is airforce, navy or army. China is four times bigger than India. The Navy Chief said India's weakest link is the Indian navy. He said India is surrounded by China. It has six bases in the Indian Ocean, one in Chittagong, one in Yangon, Coco Island in Burma, Trincomalee in Srilanka and one in Waga in Pakistan, to India's none.

Navy Chief Mehtha, who is leaving office in two weeks, spoke his mind about India's chances of fighting a war with China. Chinese presence in the Indian Ocean is a reality with six bases to support them. The recent visit of Chinese naval ships to Cochin port, was a clear indication that they are everywhere in the Indian ocean. The Indian navy on the other hand was hardly seen in Chinese waters in the recent past.

Comparisons between India and China would reveal that India is nowhere near China's strength. China has 68 submarines to India's 16, none of them being nuclear. China has 56 airforce squadrons to India's 12. China has 4 million troops to India's 1.5 million troops. China has 14000 Artillery guns to India's 4000. These are only some examples to show that India is no match for China.
China is jealous of India's economic growth and a real challenge to its supremacy in Asia. It is in China's interest that it is planning to destabilise India. The recent article of Dragon's plan to split India in 26 created a furore in political circles. Whether it was real or imaginary, the writing is clearly on the wall, that China is harbouring extra-territorial ambitions.

China wants to establish its supremacy in the Indian ocean. With the waters unapproachable to US, UK and France, with no presence of their naval battleships, nor Russia. China rules supreme in the region. India is virtually surrounded by China. The prophecy coming from none other than India's Naval Chief, is that one day, China will crush India militarily, if no action is taken to build up in the Indian ocean.

There is no doubt that both India and China are nuclear countries. When a war breaks out, it would be catastrophic for either to use nuclear weapons. China has a vast mass of land and population, which is almost two times the size of India. Nuclear war is therefore ruled out.

It requires political wisdom to see reality. The Navy Chief was candid enough to reveal the truth to the establishment that they should not sleep over the matter. The threat from China is real and it is coming. There is a talk of China attacking India in 2012, which is not far off. The question is whether India will be prepared.

You have not replied to Seiko's question.

"do you really think that China has a chance on taking on Indian navy in Indian Ocean under the present capability???"

As for your above reply:

1. Majority of Chinese stuff is junk and its submarines are noisier and incapable of movements. They are there in just on paper typical a communist propaganda. The whole world knows that communist always play with facts and multiplies their assets falsely.

2. China have dozens of strong enemy Japan, Taiwan, USA, South Korea, India, Vietnam etc.

3. So practically if China tries to come out of its sea boundaries its defense will be broken.

4. In Indian Ocean India does not have such problem.

5. Also China's majority of sea trade is passes through Main land India and India's Andaman & Nicobar Islands.

6.) You can say that India also has a natural aircraft career or rather to say career battle group in shape of "Andaman & Nicobar Islands"

Well please explain for this low-IQ Indian. Or does low-IQ even need to be mentioned when we're talking about Indians?

It has nothing to do with where you are from. I'm just responding to your statement of test ASAT by simulation. Nothing to do with whereever you are from.

Simulation its just an initial stage of verification. All systems requires real life test. Your statement of India has ASAT ability because of a simulated test is just beyond what I have words for.

It has nothing to do with where you are from. I'm just responding to your statement of test ASAT by simulation. Nothing to do with whereever you are from.

Simulation its just an initial stage of verification. All systems requires real life test. Your statement of India has ASAT ability because of a simulated test is just beyond what I have words for.

A test is simply validation. I agree Indian ASAT technology isn't validated, but to say that the country doesn't have the ability is wrong.

I don't think we have a rogue satellite to kill anyway.

A test is simply validation. I agree Indian ASAT technology isn't validated, but to say that the country doesn't have the ability is wrong.

I don't think we have a rogue satellite to kill anyway.

If its not validated, its not been done.

If I tell you that US has the ability to send people to Mars, colonize it and create atmosphere there and this is all done by simulation, would you believe US has that ability? Its not that I do not trust that India has no such ability. I also believe that trust must be verified.

Finally, the simulation parameters could be incorrect. Simulation cannot be proven.

"do you really think that China has a chance on taking on Indian navy in Indian Ocean under the present capability???"

As for your above reply:

1. Majority of Chinese stuff is junk and its submarines are noisier and incapable of movements. They are there in just on paper typical a communist propaganda. The whole world knows that communist always play with facts and multiplies their assets falsely.

2. China have dozens of strong enemy Japan, Taiwan, USA, South Korea, India, Vietnam etc.

3. So practically if China tries to come out of its sea boundaries its defense will be broken.

5. Also China's majority of sea trade is passes through Main land India and India's Andaman & Nicobar Islands.

6.) You can say that India also has a natural aircraft career or rather to say career battle group in shape of "Andaman & Nicobar Islands"

stupid question:rofl:, like do you really think that you has a chance on taking on me in my home under the present capability?

You guys really need to stop the dumbfoundness.
ten years ago, Chinas GDP was where India's is now. Its a difference of a single decade. Its not a leap of 50 years.

As for your above reply:

HaHaHa, "Ultimate Warrior" no ? Oh mister X now ?

Please show "FACTS" not "TRASH" to support your rants !!!

Or else it will be nothing but stinky bad breath shooting out from your

"Big Mouth" period. :smitten::pakistan::china:

P.S. "LINKS" not brain farts from you will be appreciated.

I am sad to see that what I started as a fact finding thread has become hate spreading one.

I think many in this forum can't even stand and digest the title of this thread.

What I am trying to say is so far no figures have been quoted to substantiate the claims.

Again I want to point out that DRDO missile chief's comments reflect these points.

1. India very well has the capability to build long range ICBMs but it is not neccessary in Indian 'defence' point of view
  2. That means DRDO's focus is to refine the precision parameters of existing missiles besides increasing their range in a phased manner
  3. In BMD side we have perfected the technology in II tier systems both exo and endo. i.e he is confident of its accuracy etc.
  4. He is very clear India currently not looking for 10K range and all but steady progress of a 'good' technology
  5. In BMD India has good capability than china.

Dropping the BS throwing at each other, is there any numbers available is my question.

Stop your verbal dysentery, if u can't then stop at once.

If its not validated, its not been done.

If I tell you that US has the ability to send people to Mars, colonize it and create atmosphere there and this is all done by simulation, would you believe US has that ability? Its not that I do not trust that India has no such ability. I also believe that trust must be verified.

Finally, the simulation parameters could be incorrect. Simulation cannot be proven.

Yes I would believe they had the ability. Given they had the political willpower to spend the funds.

So u wana say that China has less mature space prog then India's space programs.

If u r thinking like that ....I can say only sorry abt ur low knowledge.

Does India have Anti sattlite missile?

Yes, China do have !!!!

:china: :pakistan:

Lol, Dont feel sorry about my knowledge. Why dont you post the CEPs of Chinese missiles (& by extrapolation Pakistani missiles) vs Indian missiles?

If you have even the faintest idea of what a CEP is, you will know what I am talking about. If not, feel sorry for yourself.

Thanks.

Space rocket are different. This make it a cumbersome nuclear strike capability.

Right, but still a capability nonetheless. Gives you the range of an ICBM.

I've noticed from a recent post that indian solid rocket boosters are large (as another member has pointed out). Perhapse there is some efficiency issues? And also maybe you can adapt the booster you already have or are developing into a ballistic missile?
Solid fuel boosters are made to support the main rocket. More the payload, bigger the booster. Check out the Space Shuttle's boosters. That being said, the recent Indian booster rocket tested was the third largest in the world. Imagine its range if it gets weaponized. India already has the excellent and proven guidance technology. As for your comment about the large diameter or size of a booster rocket, boosters are made according to requirements. THe bigger the booster, the better it is.

1.The truth of the matter is that India's capability ( as far as range is concerned ) is no where near to china's.

2.How China got its capability ( through USSR or whatever) is another issue and not the point to be discussed as now they have it and can mass produce missiles ( unlike Pakistan ,I presume)

3. The kind of deterrant these missiles are designed to carry is a nuclear one and not a conventional one. So if the missile hits at a couple of meters of the assigned target or a several hundread meters , it hardly makes any difference.

4. As far as AAD , PAD and other technologies go I cant help and say that we may be ahead of China but there is no surety. I see that DRDO had only mastered and mass produced Prithvi till now. Maybe they have supreme control over what they can make Prithvi do and that the missile can be transformed into a formidable anti-missile weapon. Still we cannot judge china's capability and hence I find this debate futile .

Please feel free to disagree

why is everyone so gung-ho abt the chinese missiles??df-31 A, jurong etc, well I havent seen any tests or heard abt these tests happening. Has anyone seen these missiles being tested. For all we know they may b just empty shells and the chinese missile program may b as ancient as ours.
Consider this, they manage to have ICBMS, but they manage to have a Anti-BM test for the first time in 2010. weird.
Also the Anti-BM test and the ASAT test was all over the news, has anyone heard abt the so called ICBMs or SLBMs beong tested.
For all we know those huge canisters mayb full of chopsuey.:azn:
Atleast what we have is verified and transparent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom