What's new

Indian minister gets covid after receiving Indian made covid vaccine

nothing to brag about sinovac either as it has flopped miserably.

regards

NO vaccine provides 100% immunity, taking a vaccination is a precaution not a fail safe against diseases. Something our Chinese members would do well to understand, its not a **** measuring contest.

NO vaccine provides 100% immunity, taking a vaccination is a precaution not a fail safe against diseases. Something our Chinese members would do well to understand, its not a **** measuring contest.
I am sure Chinese know it, that's why after inoculating "millions of people" provinces are back under lockdown.

I am sure Chinese know it, that's why after inoculating "millions of people" provinces are back under lockdown.

LOL China's lockdowns are because we don't have community spread. Our lockdowns are effective at stopping them at the source. Vaccines are for health care workers not for the general population. In India, people who haven't gotten covid-19 yet are a shrinking number that might dwindle to zero in a few months :rofl:

LOL China's lockdowns are because we don't have community spread. Our lockdowns are effective at stopping them at the source. Vaccines are for health care workers not for the general population. In India, people who haven't gotten covid-19 yet are a shrinking number that might dwindle to zero in a few months :rofl:
"Lockdowns because no community spread."

Just another run on the mill Chinese with Chinese level logic.

So i guess they learned mixing cowpiss with the virus does not produce vaccine.

Ayurvedic cure is the best for covid and desi Gau mutra as well.

If Indians had not instinctively parotted slanderours propaganda lies and disinformation about foreign vaccines from their US masters and turned these vaccines into a politicized competition this would have been just a tragic victim.

Did you try these "Ayurevedic" remedies? :D
My day starts with amla alovera shots followed a yoga session. My father got covid only thing we gave him was coronil tablet and nazel oil drops and at the age of 65 he recovered without even developing fever for any of the day.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom