What's new

Indian Military was ready for a swift war after 26/11 Mumbai terrorist attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
one very formidable weapon which the article fails to mention is the integration of 16 million Pakistanis to defend their homeland . while Pakistani society is divided over WOT ... war against india is a very integrating force and can instantly unite Pakistanis and some of my countrymen have always had ambitions to raise our flag on Lal Qila Delhi.

And you forget to factor in Kashmiri sepratist and dozens other inside India who will instantly become Pakistani clients. Seriously do we need to invade them for raising our flag!!

And you forget to factor in Kashmiri sepratist and dozens other inside India who will instantly become Pakistani clients. Seriously do we need to invade them for raising our flag!!

They already are !!!

I am happy..that India did not attack after Mumbai..Pakistan is already on its way to self destruct..so why interfere!!

PAKISTAN CANT LIVE FOR MORE THEN 3 MONTHS PAKISTAN WILL BE DEAD IN 1998 PAKISTAN WILL BE THIS PPAKISTAN WILL BE THIS ...BLAH BLAH

One ballistic missile causing 10,000 casualties ??? :rofl::rofl:

One thing is for sure, whoever wrote the piece of BS, was very very high on some fine quality weed.

They do sure live in fantasy worlds.

Reminds me of that video of an Indian news channel with its 10 steps and Pakistan finished.
Yeah, that "Dass Kadum aur Pakistan Khatum" video.

In all Indian scenarios, India is doing this n that, and Pakistan is just sitting pretty and watching.

The truth is Indians knew what sort of pitai is in store for them. The IAF that Indians are so proud of did try its best with several incursions but was the first one of India's armed forces that cowered out of the fight.

Truth is, India has always drummed up war, Pakistan has always stared them back eye ball to eye ball, then India blinks and shuts up and is put in place.

Don't talk about war, bring it and stop making dumb threads. You attack the international border and you better expect total annihilation of India by all means necessary.

A question to my indian friends.... if IA and IAF were ready and capable.. where was the hesitation?

was it the lack of conviction in own capabilities and readiness or insecurities and fears about the kind of response to any misadventure?

this post will attract some flak but I am just trying to figure out that we never saw the capabilities and readiness we have been talking about for a long time...:pakistan::pakistan:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom