What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

That's fcuking insane ...........:woot:

If there was provision , I would have given you a dozen more thanks for this post.

Its not quite so dramatic as that- the target center is about 3 feet from the hand of the man holding it.
If the shooter hits the holder then he should become a "Bollywood Policeman". :D

That's fcuking insane ...........:woot:

If there was provision , I would have given you a dozen more thanks for this post.

lol- NSG do similar training as well.

Its not quite so dramatic as that- the target center is about 3 feet from the hand of the man holding it.
If the shooter hits the holder then he should become a "Bollywood Policeman". :D

They get a lot closer than this mate- these just happened to be the easiest CAPS to post.

hgjghjgj.jpg

gdfgdgdg.jpg

WTF?! Wow thats amazing... you really need to trust your buddy.

IN VBSS team (on the left)

banner1_new.jpg

can anyone identify the weapons in the hands of the sailors?

1_Vertical%20take%20off.jpg

1_Vertical%20take%20off1.jpg

lol- NSG do similar training as well.
They get a lot closer than this mate- these just happened to be the easiest CAPS to post.

What about PARA SF and Garud ??

Do they undergo the same training as well ??

And by training you mean they do this repeatedly .

I'm unsure of the exact details of the training by all Indian SOFs all i know is MARCOs and NSG do this for sure- the others could do I just can't confirm. And naturally they do such drill repeatedly!

If you watch the NDTV Rocky and Mayur show on CIJWS you would get to see even regulars do similar training where 4-4 soldiers on each side are walking towards each other and firing in between their opposite buddy that too with INSAS...So it will be only logical to assume that SF would be one step ahead like for eg a Para SF has to take the same shot hanging upside down on a rope with MP5 in his hands.

Another UPG Fulcrum...
These lethal birds will serve us for a long time^^
tv4iNLF.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom