What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

wel wel wel seems like killing innocents and than showing them as terrorists

Many Pakistanis are saying the same thing about your SWAT operations. Not that I agree but I guess you must know how it feels to have the boot up yours now :what:

Very Interesting, just making some gear comparisons between TTP here at the fighters on your end. BTW what is the name of the APC pictured, is it indigenous production?

The Casspir MPV is a landmine-protected personnel carrier (APC) which is South African made. India has 225 of them.Army officers call it Haathi. Whenever we shoot in the interior parts of Kashmir we always travel in this vehicle.:D

It is a four wheeled armoured vehicle, used for transport of troops. It can hold a crew of two, plus 12 additional soldiers and associated gear. The Casspir MPV has a unique in design when launched, providing for passive mine defence. The main body of the vehicle is V-shaped and raised above the ground, so that if a mine is detonated, the explosion is less likely to damage the crew compartment and kill the occupants. The cross-section of the hull is V-shaped, directing the force of the explosion outwards, further protecting the occupants. The vehicle is also armoured for added mine safety, as well as protection from small arms fire. The Casspir was the inspiration and prototype for the US Marines MRAP project.

first%20casspir.jpg

3b5c10c440769bab13821778650a64ec.jpg

The Casspir MPV is a landmine-protected personnel carrier (APC) which is South African made. India has 225 of them.Army officers call it Haathi. Whenever we shoot in the interior parts of Kashmir we always travel in this vehicle.:D

first%20casspir.jpg

3b5c10c440769bab13821778650a64ec.jpg

These vehicles are very popular in South African army use. I've seen the SA army close off a city by bridging these vehicles together. It becomes a metal wall which is hard to penetrate and gives a good shield to the soldiers.

Great pics mate, my salute goes out to the Indian army, who has fought these scums for 40 years and given them what they deserve. It because of the brilliant work of the Indian army that today terrorism is on heavy decline in the Kashmir and Kashmir is moving towards a very bright future. These pics send a message out to anyone who tires to indulge in terrorizing innocent people in the name of a so called Freedom struggle. The bravery and courage of these Jawans is outstanding and beyond words. JAI HIND AND KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK GUYS :)

These are not Casspirs. These are OFB MPVs locally produced by the Ordnance Factory Board of India. They are based on the Casspir but are vastly different- specifically modified to suit the Indian armed forces’ requirements and tailor made for terrain and threats specific to India. I think we have even exported quite a few of these to Nepal.

Ordnance Factory Board

Above is South African riots police trucks. Plus some of pics look very much staged. Display of weapons, area of encounter. Look like same old Pak-Indian police style, make a person run in open and shot from the back. Call the media and tell em, was encounter.

You are right sir.Above vehicles are OFB MPVs .

Casspirs have stepney on its roof on back side.
aea12fe0130d830108ec295918f05701.jpg

But Indian Army has Casspirs. I have heard lot of stories about Casspirs from army officers that how terrorists have misconception that Casspirs can be driven vertically also due to its stepney.:D

These pictures made me very sad. Young Kashmiri boys, most looked my age, killed for fighting for their rights, the bodies paraded. Most of them probably never intended to harm Indian civilians, but were branded "terrorists" nonetheless.

Bombay attacks, I condemn. Delhi attacks, I condemn. Bombings in passenger trains, I condemn. Fighting occupying forces on their soil, I fully support.

In any case, I have no right to come here and rain on your parade. Enjoy your pictures and victories. Forgive my insolence.

it was like i am watching a bollywood movie......................

waise joh bhi ho kisi dead body pe is tarah paon rakh kar chalna............ lanat hai

Above is South African riots police trucks.

Variants

* Casspir Mk 1
* Casspir Mk 2 First user: 101 Battalion, SWATF
* Casspir Mk 2C (I)
* Casspir Mk 3 - 170 hp (127 kW) ADE-352T 6 cylinder turbo-diesel
* Buffalo - Casspir-based 6 wheeled vehicle built by Force Protection Inc
* Ordnance Factory Board of India's MPV

The Casspir was built in different configurations:

* APC - armoured personnel carrier
* Artillery Fire Control vehicle
* Ambulance
* Blesbok Freighter - with drop side cargo area for up to 5 tons (160 built). Can be used as a weapon platform.
* Duiker Tanker - 5000 litres tank (30 built)
* FISTV - Fire Support Team vehicle
* Gemsbok Recovery vehicle - 15 ton capacity (30 built)
* Mechem Mine clearing vehicle - uses steel wheels to detonate mines
* MEDDS Mine Sensor vehicle
* Plofadder Mine clearing System - carrier of the containerised Plofadder 160AT rocket propelled mine clearing system
* Riot Control vehicle - Police version with larger windows to increase visibility

These pictures made me very sad. Young Kashmiri boys, most looked my age, killed for fighting for their rights, the bodies paraded. Most of them probably never intended to harm Indian civilians, but were branded "terrorists" nonetheless.

Bombay attacks, I condemn. Delhi attacks, I condemn. Bombings in passenger trains, I condemn. Fighting occupying forces on their soil, I fully support.

In any case, I have no right to come here and rain on your parade. Enjoy your pictures and victories. Forgive my insolence.

Your comments about leaving out civilians and taking on the military if you want to fight a war must be given the thumbs up :tup:

The issue of Kashmir is a moot argument and is too lengthy to be justified in this forum. But true to what you say I agree that if people have issues with a government then they should challenge the military of the government and not terrorise the civilians. Offcourse the Indian army will argue that these people were terrorists since they harassed the local population who in turn fed info to the military. That is an argument which can go back and forth and I do not wish to start a discussion on it

And i have seen these pictures on an Indian forum a year back.

when innocent Kashmiris killed by Indian army were placed on ground and dead bodies were walked over by Indian army, they put the weapons besides the dead bodies just to make them appear as fighters.

anyway :tdown:

when innocent Kashmiris killed by Indian army were placed on ground and dead bodies were walked over by Indian army, they put the weapons besides the dead bodies just to make them appear as fighters.

Interesting comment. Its all statistics, lady! Better the stats for Indian forces, lesser the headache for administrative authorities!

Btw, when a certain population supports misguided youth, in the fallacious concepts of religious duty and "freedom", to pick up weapons against the writ of the state they enjoy rights of, they are basically asking for it and have it coming!

Innocent? My foot! Do you even know what innocence is?

Scum don't deserve pity, just trash and, if lucky, body bags! And they will be crushed & trampled by the very constitution they enjoy their rights under and are fighting against!

Good work by the Indian Armed Forces.

Yup...innocent Kashmiris...who are members of ...LET.....Harkat ul Jihade islami (HUJI)......JEM.......and all other anti india terrorist group.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom