What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

Sure sure.. not trolling.. bring in kargil .. you will get a reply.. as for winning n losing.. yes u "won" your media campaign and we lost due to our coward PM..
Don't troll bro. Kargil is a closed book- there was a winner and a loser and we know who was which leave it at that.

And there nothing like a persistently dumb poster who trolls on PDF and thinks "Being An Asshole" Is Part Of His Manly Essence........ :whistle:

Go eat your spinach .. brute is kidnapping olive.. :pop:

capt cartoon..

qYkdnpY.jpg

CIJWS

Must be the indian soldiers playing dead enemy troops..destroying their bunker for medals.. true story... not your bollywood stories..

Not to mention the 3 aircrafts and 1 helicopter down, pictures of fake Namaz-e-Jinaza and after all the hoopla, a number of hills supposedly recaptured by Indians are still in Pakistani control. The best was that the Indian Defense Minister at that time was caught getting kick-backs on thousands of coffins purchased for its dead. All this in the public domain go google it. Pakistan had couple of hundred regular and irregular troops with one 130 mm gun on the ridge, IA had to mobilize 2 to 3 divisions and its air force to dislodge them.

Not to mention the 3 aircrafts and 1 helicopter down, pictures of fake Namaz-e-Jinaza and after all the hoopla, a number of hills supposedly recaptured by Indians are still in Pakistani control. The best was that the Indian Defense Minister at that time was caught getting kick-backs on thousands of coffins purchased for its dead. All this in the public domain go google it. Pakistan had couple of hundred regular and irregular troops with one 130 mm gun on the ridge, IA had to mobilize 2 to 3 divisions and its air force to dislodge them.

I doubt we had 130mm guns on the ridge.. they were armed with 12.7s,mortars,small arms n RPGs at max..

Anyways leave it.. this will only lead into more troll ...

I doubt we had 130mm guns on the ridge.. they were armed with 12.7s,mortars,small arms n RPGs at max..

Anyways leave it.. this will only lead into more troll ...

I think they had one field gun most probably a smaller 120 or 105 mm, which was man handled to the ridge and was used very effectively to hit the Kargil Leh highway across valley. India had 6 regiments of field artillery.

Last edited:
I think they had one field gun most probably a smaller 120 or 105 mm, which was man handled to the ridge and was used very effectively to hit the Kargil Leh highway across valley. India had 6 regiments of field artillery.

Anyway if you still have not comprehended: this thread is " Indian Military Picture Thread"
So keep that in mind; else I'll need to direct @Oscar to yet another instance of irrelevant drivel.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom