What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

attachment.php

Come on kid... i counted all the individual gear used by FC...

And how many of those does india celebrate? do you include 62 aswell?

By the way nice way to divert topic... :lol:

Sense.. lmao... last time he started i pissing contest.. he ended up saying we will buy it,you dont have tht (although we did) ... and the thread got closed.
Come on kid... i counted all the individual gear used by FC...

And how many of those does india celebrate? do you include 62 aswell?

By the way nice way to divert topic... :lol:

Sense.. lmao... last time he started i pissing contest.. he ended up saying we will buy it,you dont have tht (although we did) ... and the thread got closed.

LOL man you always always have this tendency of bringing your Army in Indian Special Forces thread..Who gives a damn about what a Pakistani soldier is equipped like in an Indian SF thread.

I seriously fail to see which superior equipments does your Army have.

interesting to hear it from someone who wants everything instantly.

What' so interesting about it? It should have happened much longer. Matter a fact, we dont even know if this is something all IA soldiers will get.(If it is good) And if this has anything to do with F-INSASs ballistic helmet procurement, period.

Matter a fact, we don't even know if this thing is just a cover over the steel helmet.

What' so interesting about it? It should have happened much longer. Matter a fact, we dont even know if this is something all IA soldiers will get.(If it is good) And if this has anything to do with F-INSASs ballistic helmet procurement, period.

Matter a fact, we don't even know if this thing is just a cover over the steel helmet.

By the way who told you that these arnt 'tin bucket' helmets?Or does the appereance makes you thik that these are better?

Back
Top Bottom