What's new

Indian Military Picture Thread

All i see is a modified AK with a Cargo pant bought from a local mall..a camo t shirt bought from the Canteen..which helmets?and this is not protective wear buddy these are cool shades...protective gear eyewear are those which protect the eye from sharpnels and i dont see this protecting the eye.Shoes are US Army shoes so nothing special...Pic for reference:-

601859_453052734787881_2002256821_n.jpg

And you compare them with these:-

1016352_469237659837661_572572269_n.jpg

article-2326714-19DBF761000005DC-159_312x679.jpg

Lol.. so you think these guys dont have M-4s or AUGs etc? the body armour is (looks like Interceptor),Knee and elbow pads,Gloves,Eye wear is the same used by NATO and yes it protects the eyes from shrapnels,standard handguns,tactical vest or webbing,US shoes,Uniform olive green.. Frontier Corps KPK,Helmets just because in these pics (taken off duty/personal pics.... unlike the pics you posted which are from exhibitions or for media display) doesnt mean they dont have them... heck check the pic you posted in Shalwar Kameez all of them are wearing arent they? i can post more pics if you want..:lol:

P.S:You should buy indian forces better uniform from some malls ... cause most of them arent even wearing the same camo... with different trousers and different shirts... and different jackets...

So yeah our Paramilitary forces are better equipped..than your elite special forces.

Afghan and Pakistani tradition of wearing Salwaar Kammeez in battlefield..why doesnt the Afghan Army wear it now?What happened to their traditions?

Your obviously lack of knowledge about these things and still talking about it...Well you should know that Afghan Army is mixture of variously ethnicities least of whom representating Pashtun ethnicity....On the Contrary,The said uniform is only worn by Frontier Corps solely composed of Pashtuns From KPK that too only once in a week,as said by Desert Fighter....So please Talk sense...

P:S..Don't want to ruin your thread further,so i am out...

If this is the level of your intelligence then i rest my case here.

Come on kid... i counted all the individual gear used by FC...

Hey,BTW your Paramilitary is better equipped than our SF?..Then why did you loose all the wars?

And how many of those does india celebrate? do you include 62 aswell?

By the way nice way to divert topic... :lol:

Your obviously lack of knowledge about these things and still talking about it...Well you should know that Afghan Army is mixture of variously ethnicities least of whom representating Pashtun ethnicity....On the Contrary,The said uniform is only worn by Frontier Corps solely composed of Pashtuns From KPK that too only once in a week,as said by Desert Fighter....So please Talk sense...

P:S..Don't want to ruin your thread further,so i am out...

Sense.. lmao... last time he started i pissing contest.. he ended up saying we will buy it,you dont have tht (although we did) ... and the thread got closed.

You Idiot comparing Indian special forces with Pakistani Paramilitary Forces, but OK why not, even in that case, THE FC SOLDIERS OF PAKISTAN would crack down your gardu gandus !

Why don't you guys take your bravado to your threads .

This thread is dedicated for Indian Military pictures .

Again tht uniform is only worn once a week... as for girly... dude look at the tight pyjamas you guys wear... it was/is worn by girls in Pakistan...

Here is your manly paijama. lolz and please post a picture where indian solider wear famine uniform like salwar kurta which is common in pakistani armed forces.

You might post some selected pictures of Pakistani soldiers with some decent equipment but that doesn't change the fact that most of your army is under equipped. seriously why are you so ashamed if your army wear girly uniform if "girly cloths for men" is your tradition???

ivory_patiala_salwar_kameez_with_beads_and_golden_kl87.jpg
Indian-Bridal-Salwar-Kameez-Elegance-with-Ease1.jpg
indian+salwar+kameez+design++-4-2011.jpg

why some indian Members try always to post pictures in all cases/topics of "womans " in PDF ?

So yeah our Paramilitary forces are better equipped..than your elite special forces.

Even these are more then enough for your elite forces aka non state actors first try to match them before comparing with indian elite forces. btw did you noticed something similar between these woman and your army man? ..... damn right they both wear same dress at work. :D hahahaha

050308srtc4.jpg

THe Soldiers of the FRontier Corps were the first who did kill and beaheaded Indian Soldiers at Siachen
Even these are more then enough for your elite forces aka non state actors first try to match them before comparing with indian elite forces. btw did you noticed something similar between these woman and your army man? ..... damn right they both wear same dress at work. :D hahahaha

050308srtc4.jpg
If you try to show the" bravado" of your forces than you are ruining your own topic with such childish posts.

Facts about training, equipment, Military operations and their succes are vectors which you should use, if you want compare the FRONTIER CORPS OF PAKISTAN with your special Forces and not pictures of indian female clothes,indian female models or female armed indian forces. I did always like this indian media topic here, because it was interesting to see in which direction the development of the indian armed force is going, the last posted picture by you is showing the progress.

050308srtc4.jpg

Dang you indians are so insecure.. they arent our elite force but Paramilitary and check this pics on last page kiddo.. as for femine... LMAO.. indian kurta:

indian men clothing (excluding lioncloths lol aka lungi)

x2kjyc.jpg

indian women:

5xpvg8.jpg

indian men in Shalwar kameez:

34zf80p.jpg

np10zo.jpg

:rofl:

what the shit is going on here? :D

come on my fellow pakis,this is indian thread let's just quit and let them continue with the stuff this thread is dedicated to..

Back
Top Bottom